A wedding is one of the most important events in life, at which the bride must be irresistible. A hairstyle is a very important element of the image, as a veil is attached to the hair — the main wedding accessory of the bride.
The hairstyle of the bride must certainly fit the whole image and the features of the bride’s face. The veil undoubtedly affects the hairstyle, so it must also be reckoned with. Also important is the length of the hair, their color and the presence of bangs.
Wedding hairstyle with a long veil
An elegant wedding hairstyle with a long veil is the embodiment of femininity and tenderness. This combination of an accessory with a hairstyle is concise and simple. To create a hairstyle, a cloud of a translucent veil must be fixed on the top of the head, in the center of the hairstyle, so that it hugs the bride with its lightness, thereby giving her an image of calmness and fabulousness.
The ideal option for a wedding hairstyle with a long veil is loose hair or an elegantly collected smooth hairstyle.
Wedding hairstyle with a short veil
Hairstyles with a short veil are great for slender brides. For brides with magnificent forms, she will do a disservice — she will emphasize their splendor.
When choosing a short veil, the following rules should be considered:
- the more luxurious the dress, the simpler the veil should be;
- so that the proportions of the figure are not cut, the edges of the veil should be slightly higher or lower than the neckline of the dress;
- looks great when the color of the dress and veil match.
A wedding hairstyle with a short veil can be more complicated than with a long veil. It can have many complex elements and decorations. A wedding hairstyle with a short veil can even have weaving, which will give it an image of girlish purity. But remember that each curl must be perfectly smooth. Even a few protruding hairs can ruin your hair.
What should you pay attention to when choosing the shape of a bang for a wedding hairstyle?
When choosing the shape of the bangs, you should take into account that thick bangs do not suit fragile girls, and short bangs for curvy girls. A bride with long curly hair should not choose short, thick bangs. It is also worth paying attention to the oval of the face and the style of the wedding dress. For a plump bride, you need to choose a bang that will make her face more sophisticated.There is a bang for every face type.
- For a round face, it is better to choose a hairstyle without bangs, but you should leave strands around the face. If you do not want to give up bangs, then make it ultra-short.
- Brides with an oval face are incredibly lucky, as absolutely all bangs suit them. Therefore, in your case, only your desires play a role.
- For triangular or rectangular shapes, it is better to choose oblique elongated bangs. An unsuccessful option is a hairstyle with straight bangs.
- If you are the owner of an elongated face shape, then it is better for you to choose a hairstyle with straight thick bangs. It will look good bangs of classic length. A bad option is a hairstyle with strands around the face.
Wedding hairstyle with long bangs
Recent seasons in fashion Greek style. To create the Greek style, loose hair and even long bangs are needed. Such an image will resemble the goddess of beauty and love Aphrodite.
If you have short hair and long bangs, then you can style your bangs to the side and stab them with a pretty flower clip. Such an accessory in combination with a veil will look very gentle.
Long bangs can also be laid in a beautiful curl, adding romance to the image.
Wedding hairstyle with side bangs
Slanting bangs look great on both long and short hair. Oblique bangs are ideal for a triangular or rectangular face type. Long oblique bangs are a great addition to a romantic wedding hairstyle, as well as styling with fresh flowers. And this is a huge advantage, since in the new season there will be fashionable hairstyles decorated with fresh flowers. The veil also fits the oblique bangs, but then fix it lower.