Mendelssohn’s march, the bride’s white airy dress, the groom’s perfect suit and wedding rings are the attributes of any wedding event. On this day, events and emotions go off scale for all those present at the celebration. Therefore, it is important that at such a crucial moment the bride looks brilliant. Her wedding image should be thought out to the smallest detail. And special attention, of course, should be paid not only to the wedding dress, but also to the hairstyle. Beautiful high styling with a veil or a diadem, various options for high-back hair — which hairstyle to choose, let’s figure it out.
Who are they going to?
Makeup and hairstyle are the elements of a successful look for any bride in a dazzling white dress. The modern world of fashion does not stand still — every year new ideas and new opportunities appear in the beauty industry. This also applies to hairstyles. Of course, lately brides go down the aisle with creative hairstyles and haircuts, but mostly girls prefer long-term classics, however, taking into account the latest opportunities.
This also applies to the collected hairstyles for the wedding, which for many years have been a win-win option, emphasizing the unique image of the bride, regardless of her age and physique. This is understandable: the options for collected hair are not only practical and comfortable on such a crucial day, but also make the image more mysterious, gentle and romantic.
A bride with collected hair and a long dress will become an example of impeccable taste and grace. Such a hairstyle will suit a lady with any oval face, and girls with large, expressive features should not look for anything else: hair styled in this way emphasizes the beauty of the neck and the shape of the shoulders, and also draws attention to flawless makeup.
Wedding hairstyle options
Modern stylists focus on three options for collected hairstyles for the wedding:
- highly collected hair in a hairstyle.
If the bride is the owner of an oval or slightly elongated face shape, a professional stylist will definitely offer her to surprise the wedding guests with an asymmetric or sideways hairstyle. Usually such styling is done in the Greek style. Both light and dark hair will be presented in a winning light in this performance. And regardless of whether the owner has smooth or curly hair. The main thing is not to overdo it with accessories in this situation, so as not to distract from the image of the bride. It is better to choose a dress for asymmetrical styling with a neckline or bare shoulders, completing the look with long earrings.
Wedding hairstyle in the shape of a tail will be very useful at the celebration, despite the fact that many representatives use it in everyday life. The apparent simplicity will emphasize the impeccability of style, the romantic image of the bride. If a young girl is getting married, then a highly combed tail can be decorated with slight negligence, emphasizing the young age of the wife and her avant-garde outlook on life.
The tail is ideal for the owner of long and medium hair. The main thing is that the hair is thick and silky. Some interesting accessory — a bow or a hairpin — will help to make the finishing touch. It is possible to consider the option of a babeta or pigtails on the tail. The combination of interestingly braided braids on long hair will add sophistication to the bride’s hairstyle, as well as twisted curls.
If the bride’s hair is not very thick, then a professional stylist will be able to correct this fact with the help of corrugated tongs., fleece or false tail. The base of such a hairstyle can be wrapped with a strand of hair or braided braids — this will add glamor to the image. Highly collected hair in a hairstyle will emphasize the individuality and romance of the bride. The main thing is to adhere to naturalness in creating the next masterpiece. Loosely laid natural curls, partially intercepted by some decoration, will make an indelible impression on the guests of the holiday. Hair tied high at the back of the head is perfect for an off-the-shoulder dress or a tight wedding outfit.
The times when the only decoration on the bride’s head was a veil have long since sunk into oblivion. Modern stylists have long used various accessories to create a unique image: a crown, hairpins and headbands.
- Fashionistas all over the world use headbands for both long and short hair. This is an almost perfect solution — a lace or satin strip of fabric in the hair will give the bride mystery and originality. Brave young ladies use flowered or even feathered headbands. Bohemian style is precisely emphasized by discreet pearls on the ribbon.
- A diadem in her hair will give the girl a royal look. Decorated with rhinestones or pearls, it will be the perfect completion of the bride’s hairstyle. A diadem is a symbol of luxury, so the girl’s outfit should match: a classic option for a hairstyle with a diadem will be a dress made of lace or with beaded jewelry. The diadem can be fixed both on the front of the head and on the hair bun.
- Hairpins will not only become a bright spot on the bride’s hairstyle, but will also allow you to fix the curls in the right places. A huge number of options for hairpins will allow you to create an image of a bride in various styles: retro, glamorous and romantic.
- A sophisticated and rather rare accessory is a small bibi hat. Elegant and stylish, with a veil attached to it, it will make a girl of any age unique and charming.
- Hairpins with decorative elements on them or rhinestones imitate the sparkle of a scattering of precious stones on the bride’s hair. This is a proven technique, it works flawlessly: hairpins support hair and are a worthy decoration. They can also be used with a special wedding crown, which they will also help to keep on the head.
- An unusual accessory that is gaining popularity among girls preparing for a wedding ceremony is chains. They can be lowered on the bride’s forehead or coquettishly fit a bunch of highly raised hair. They also go well with a veil, complementing the airy fabric with brilliance and originality.
- Hair styled in a thoughtful mess will adorn a classic headband. He is also good on perfectly laid curls.
Overview of current styles
Usually the bride’s hairstyle is chosen according to her outfit. Depending on the choice of the girl, the hair can be neatly styled, coquettishly disheveled, or combine rigor and exquisite jewelry.
- Classic style. Highly collected hair under a transparent veil, strict lines, a shiny diadem or crown — this is what brides of many generations looked like.
- Greek style. Tenderness, simplicity and special chic — that’s what distinguishes the hairstyles of this trend. In this case, there is no need for bright accessories, on the contrary, the simpler, the more elegant the lady’s hair looks.
- romantic style characterized by tenderness and sensuality. As for accessories, there is also no place for bright jewelry, a rather thin pearl thread, a discreet tiara or just a voluminous flower in collected hair.
- Retro style - a tribute to past fashion trends. Hairstyles are best done smooth, and for special chic, use accessories: small hats, veils and hairpins.
- Glamour: outrageous, creative and unusual, emphasized by expensive jewelry. The bride’s hairstyle should surprise not only with its splendor, but also with carefully selected accessories. The collected hair is decorated with hairpins with large decorative stones, large rhinestones.
- Baroque — a hairstyle that perfectly emphasizes the significance of the ceremony with its luxury and grandeur. To build such beauty on the head, special frames and other supporting devices are required.
How to do?
If the bride wants to build a hairstyle with her own hands, she needs to really evaluate the density of her hair, their length and ability to “hold on”. Therefore, the most popular type of collected hair for a wedding is a voluminous bun, which can be arranged in various ways.
- Comb hair using a quality styling gel or mousse, creating a perfect smoothness, and then use a special roller. If it seems to the bride that the beam is not quite voluminous, you can use overhead strands.
- The bundle will turn out to be more spectacular if you wrap it around it with several elegantly braided pigtails. Do not spare the hairspray for fixation, on this day your hairstyle should be perfect for several hours.
- A delicate hairstyle in the Greek style requires attention: first you need to make the device “on the oblique”, then carefully comb your hair. After that, a very low and neat bunch is collected on the hair. By pulling strands from the bundle one by one, they can be fixed using fantasy and decorative hairpins with rhinestones or delicate flowers. The base of the bundle can be tied with an openwork or satin ribbon.
- “Shell” is a neat bun at the back according to the previous technology, and to create a romantic look, you can release as many strands around the face. To keep the hairstyle, you can strengthen the bun with a shiny hairpin.
The basic rule when creating hairstyles with your own hands is the use of professional varnishes and gels, for example, a gel for creating curls. Having twisted your hair and gathered it high on your head, you can not worry that the hairstyle will be disheveled and lose its original appearance.
A unique image of the bride will be given by neat curls gathered at the bottom. This option is suitable for ladies who wish to cover their neck. Depending on the choice of wrapping curls (large, spiral, lush or Hollywood), a girl can look sexy, sophisticated and elegant. You can collect hair with decorative hairpins or a diadem. The ideal option is collected hair with flowers. The hair is collected in two tails, the strands, previously smoothed with wax, are wound randomly and fixed with hairpins. A veil on a comb is attached to the finished hairstyle, and the flowers around it are held by invisibility. A large flower in such a “bouquet” will look very advantageous and leave a lasting impression.
Any wedding is a unique celebration, so every bride deserves to be irresistible. The perfect hairstyle on this day is a guarantee of her success.
How to make a collected hairstyle for a wedding with your own hands, see the following video.