No wedding ceremony is complete without rings. This important attribute symbolizes endless love and family well-being.
original wedding rings
In some families, there is a tradition to pass on wedding rings by inheritance, but most often modern newlyweds try to buy them in a store, guided by their own ideas about beauty and style. Recently, it has become popular to give each other not only classics made of gold, but unusual wedding rings, which include the following:
- silver wedding rings, characterized by tenderness, unusual design and low cost;
- Slavic wedding rings — a kind of amulets depicting runes or symbols that promote good luck and childbearing;
- wedding rings with diamonds or other precious stones, indicating the wonderful taste and well-being of their owners and the desire to stand out.
Unusually attractive are Bulgari’s wedding rings — the embodiment of elegance and grace. Buying such jewelry, you can be sure that you will wear them with pleasure all your life, and your descendants will surely gladly make them a family jewel. If you gravitate toward chic and luxury, then you can prefer Cartier wedding rings. They will definitely not go unnoticed and will always attract attention.
How to choose wedding rings?
Of course, for this decoration, it is better for a young couple to go together. Do not forget, moreover, that the choice of a wedding attribute should not be a reason for quarrels — today the choice is very wide and there is no need to overshadow the upcoming holiday with disagreements, on the contrary, let the purchase of a “difficult decoration” become a joyful and pleasant event for you.
What wedding rings should be, it’s up to the newlyweds to decide. Someone prefers modest products, it is important for someone to show creativity in this matter, while others are ready to pay a considerable price for a designer item.
Definitely, paired wedding rings always look good. They emphasize the integrity of the family, in addition, they look great in the photo. In jewelry stores, you will be offered many such options. It is also important that the ring matches the wedding dress. Accordingly, initially it is worth buying the outfit itself, and then, given its style and color, go for jewelry.
It is imperative to pay attention to the fact that the rings are in harmony with the shape and length of the hands and fingers. Thin products are designed for graceful fingers, more massive ones are well suited for large hands.
Beautiful wedding rings — fashion trends
Recently, designers have been offering many interesting variations of wedding rings:
- not only love, but also friendship, fidelity are symbolized by tricolor jewelry made of white, yellow and red gold;
- “trilogy” — this is the name of the rings, decorated with three precious stones, and they can be chosen based on the horoscope or the meaning of the stones themselves;
- engraving on wedding rings has become popular, for which you can initially buy the simplest models — an inscription from the heart will decorate even a simple product;
- if you are planning to wear vintage outfits, then rings for a wedding dress and groom’s suit in this style are what you need to complete the perfect look.
It is worth avoiding, perhaps, too extravagant models, which may look appropriate at 20, but stupid at 50. And you should definitely buy your jewelry size: it will be a shame if too big a ring is lost, and too tight will constantly remind you of yourself.