Wedding accessories allow you to make a stylish accent of the whole wedding look from the simplest hairstyle. A veil in wedding hairstyles is a great alternative to the traditional veil or tiaras.What is a veil?
This accessory is a small veil that is fixed on the hair instead of the usual veil. The veil for the bride can be very different, and it is most often attached in two ways.
- Veil wedding hats are the most popular option. They can be in the form of a cylinder, a small tablet with or without sides. Veil hats are the perfect solution if you prefer tight and sleek hairstyles. They complement wedding suits well instead of regular dresses. Veil hats are decorated with brooches, stones, feathers or flowers.
- Wedding hairstyles with a veil on a hoop look very beautiful. This is a great solution for short hair or against long, loose curls. The veil on the rim can also be trimmed with stones or any other elements, and the base is decorated with either white ribbons to match the outfit, or dark ones to match the color of the hair.
Wedding hairstyles with a veil — when are they appropriate?
Jewelry from a hoop or a hat with a small piece of veil is not often seen yet, but the popularity of this accessory is growing every day. If you have not yet decided on such an elegant accessory, but wedding veils delight you, you can once again look at the selected outfit and hairstyle. Wedding veils are definitely your option if:
- you prefer retro style or vintage, it is this image that will complement the veils in the best possible way;
- the outfit for the ceremony has a flowing or straight cut, simple elegant lines and a minimum amount of decorative ornaments;
- instead of a long pompous dress, you preferred a short one or even replaced it with an elegant suit.