Today it is very fashionable to use some style or theme for your wedding. Most often, couples choose the main color and stick to it in decor, clothes and other details. The meaning of red for ain any culture is positive. It is associated with beauty, warmth, love and passion. This color brings good luck and prosperity.
chanfashion.store/wp-content/uploads/ decor in red
It is important to think through every detail correctly in order to end up with a result that will not disappoint.
- Let’s start with outfits for young people and guests. Not many women dare to wear a red dress, so you just need to complement the traditional look with the appropriate accessories. It can be a belt, embroidery, a wreath, earrings, etc.
- It is best for the groom to give preference to a black suit with a red tie or bow tie. You can also complement the image with red cuffs, a scarf and a boutonniere. Ask guests to use at least one red accessory in their look.
- In the design of thehall in red, the main thing is not to overdo it, because if you overdo it, then the guests may have a headache. Use red ribbons, balloons, flowers and candles.
- You can put red napkins or rose petals on the tables. Remember that there are many shades of red, which will allow you to create an unusual composition in the end.
- Ain red looks original in autumn and winter. On the street, you can create photo zones so that guests can get pictures as a keepsake.
- Red is a must-have for invitations, seating cards, bonbonnieres, car decor, and cake. Ask the chefs in the design of dishes, also focus on the chosen color scheme.
Use the right color combinations in your design, so red looks great with white, green, gold, orange and black.