Decorative decorations for decorating thetable should be in harmony with the overall style of theand this is an important point during theorganization. Plus, you can make them yourself. A little imagination and financial costs and you will create original jewelry that will delight you with its beauty.
Ideas for decorating atable
- You can move away from the traditional whites and mix in a few bright colors like pink, teal and purple. Let the tablecloth and napkins be of different colors. Do not use more than three basic shades. If you prefer white, complement the table decor with bright bows and strings of beads.
- Few couples choose rhinestones and sequins for decorations, but sequins and tinsel can be no less originaltable decoration. Sprinkle them with decorative compositions, and the holiday will turn into real magic.
- If you love nature and decide to celebrate youroutdoors, pack snacks in a separate box for each guest. This will pleasantly surprise your guests.
- Instead of a large cake, order a few small ones and put them on a common table. Alternatively, bright and original cupcakes will serve as an excellent decoration for the table and will be a delicious dessert for guests.
- In order not to go broke on floral arrangements, take transparent rectangular vases and pour water into them. Place small candles on top. Replace bouquets with lanterns and potted plants such as sage or lavender.
- Flowers can decorate every dish. So, take a piece of avocado and stick it on a thin wooden stick. From above, mark a square piece of cheese and the flower itself. With the same success, you can use green grapes, cheese and violets.
- Decorating atable with flowers is gradually fading into the background — decorative elements or original plants are used instead. Dried ears of wheat will be a worthy decoration for a country or rustic wedding. They can be included in the composition of the bride’s bouquet and in the centerpieces of the table.
- If you are planning to have ain the cold season, instead of floral decor, put compositions of pine needles on thetable. Complete it with candles, bows, cones, dried berries. You can include some fresh flowers. Dry leaves with nuts, berries, candles, apples, chestnuts, pumpkins, fresh roses, etc. are suitable for autumn decoration.
Making atable with your own hands
Before thinking about table decoration, choose the style of your wedding. Based on this, you can create harmonious desktop compositions. For a creative decoration of the festive table, you can make decorations with your own hands. Just order the necessary decor elements and create some beautiful compositions. It will cost you obviously cheaper than the services of a professional decorator.
For example, herbal decor. Naturalness and simplicity have long been in vogue. Replace flowers with moss, grass and leaves. You will need a white tea set. Put moss in cups and put white tall candles in them. Carefully wrap the cups with reed and bergrass leaves. Ordinary grass will do as well. Napkins can be wrapped with organza and complement the composition with an orchid. In the ring, along with a napkin, put a small scroll with the wishes of each guest. This will be a pleasant surprise for them. Hang small bouquets of roses wrapped in paper on the backs of chairs.
The unusual design of thetable will be a pleasant surprise for your guests and will definitely leave a bright mark in their memory. Small gifts in the form of decorative elements will surprise the guests and give them a good mood.