For most girls, marriage is an important part of their planned future. The mark in the passport gives a feeling of stability, confidence in the future. Marriage guarantees a happy life and the presence of a father in future children. It is customary to notify relatives about the date of marriage registration and celebrate this event cheerfully in a wide circle of friends and acquaintances.The most common motives for marriage are:
- the need for a permanent sexual partner;
- circumstances, often pregnancy;
- psychological reasons — the realization of their needs: the desire to dominate, the desire for security;
- prolongation of the genus;
- solution of domestic problems — the acquisition of domestic comfort and material prosperity.
Marriage is subject to the following conditions:
- To conclude a marriage, the mutual consent of the people who are going to get married is necessary. The desire to formalize the relationship should be voiced personally by them. To do this, they need to appear at the registry office in order to express their consent orally and in writing in the form of an application. The signature of the person who could not come must be certified by a notary. This allows the employees of the registry office to make sure that their intentions are voluntary, there are no coercions from the outside.
- Achievement of marriageable age. In most states it is eighteen years. But it is allowed to marry earlier if there are valid circumstances and the permission of the local government in your area. One of these reasons is considered marriage during pregnancy.
- The absence of circumstances preventing marriage.
Circumstances preventing marriage:
- the presence of already registered relations;
- an obstacle to marriage is a close family relationship of persons wishing to formalize the union;
- mental incapacity of one of the two;
- the existence of an adoption relationship in a couple.
Procedure and rules for marriage:
- To enter into a marriage, you must submit an application to the registry office and have the following documents with you:
- identification codes;
- for divorced — a certificate of divorce;
- for minors — court permission;
- for widows, a death certificate.
- After submitting the application, the couple may still change their mind about formalizing the relationship before the day of registration and simply not come at the specified time.
- Marriage registration takes place in the presence of future spouses a month after the submission of the application. This waiting period may be extended or shortened by the Head of the Registrar’s Office in the case of valid reasons, even when the date of registration has already been set.
- A marriage that is recorded in any of the registry offices is recognized as valid. At state registration, an act is drawn up on the conclusion of marriage by the newlyweds and a certificate is issued to them in their hands.
The registration of marriage itself takes place in the established mode by the registry office. The general rules are as follows: after receiving the application, the registry office employee must explain the procedure and conditions for marriage, future rights and obligations, to make sure that the future newlyweds are aware of the marital status and health status of the partner. He must warn the couple about the responsibility in case of concealment of circumstances that prevent marriage. Together with the future spouses, the registry office chooses the time for the official registration of the union and, at the request of the future spouses, organizes the solemn atmosphere of the marriage ceremony.
For marriage, a couple is charged a state duty, the amount of which and the procedure for payment are determined by law. Everyone who plans to tie the knot needs knowledge of the conditions and procedure for concluding a marriage. They will save your time and prevent unnecessary worries at the wrong time.