The firstdance of the newlyweds is an integral tradition of thecelebration. It is very important that the music for the firstdance be chosen by the heroes of the occasion and bring them pleasure. When choosing a composition, it is very important to rely on your feelings and emotions.
It is worth thinking about staging the firstdance in advance, and it is better to start rehearsals a few months before your registration. You can find videos with interesting dances or pay for the services of a choreographer so that the dance is choreographed professionally.
Waltzes for the firstdance are very popular among newly-married spouses. It looks solemn, noble and elegant. A waltz would be especially appropriate at a classic wedding, taking into account all traditions. A bride in a magnificent dress with a beautiful veil, a groom in a strict suit, burning candles placed around the newlyweds — just imagine how touching and exciting it will look.
If youris stylistic, then you can show your creativity in dance — it can combine several melodies, different directions, different rhythms. You can beat him in some interesting way, perhaps your dance will become an unusual staging with a specific plot.
The firstdance of the young
In order for the guests not to be distracted by the words of the song during your dance, it is better to choose music without words, or it may be a song by foreign performers. We bring to your attention a list of songs that are ideal for the firstdance of the young:
- Nickelback — Lullaby.
- Christina Perri
- Taylor Swift
- Adele — Make You Feel My Love.
- Adriano Celentano and Monica Bellucci — Ti amo.
- ChrisDeBurgh — LadyInRed.
- Eros Ramazzotti Feat. Cher — PiuChePuoi.
- Lara Fabian — Je SuisMalade.
- Natalia Oreiro
- Whitney Houstonfeat. Mariah Carey — When You Believe.
If you still decide to stop at a song performed in Russian, then be sure to listen to the compositions below:
- A. Kortnev, Accident — If it weren’t for you.
- Nepara — Dear.
- Mikhail Boyarsky — Lanfren-Lanfra.
- Yuri Antonov — 20 years later.
- Mint — You understand my words.
- Pair of Normals — Let me figure you out.
- Alla Pugacheva — Love, like a dream.