A couple in love, the sound of the ocean surf, a breeze, white sand, warmth of the sun — can anything be better than such a Hawaiian-style wedding? Moreover, it can be organized without going abroad. To do this, simply draw on a few of the ideas below.Hawaiian style- organization
- Location. The ceremony will be no less beautiful if you choose the shore of a lake, sea or river for it. If your financial situation allows, you can rent a house with a pool, then yourin the style of a Hawaiian party will definitely be remembered by your guests.
- clothing. The feeling of freedom is what should dominate such a holiday, so give up the traditionaldress and jacket with a tie. Opt for white outfits. Maybe even swimwear. Around the neck, the groom puts on a garland woven from green leaves combined with white flowers, his beloved, in turn, wears threads of orchids and roses. It is worth noting that lovers exchange such decorations during their first dance. If we talk about the appearance of the guests, also order flower garlands for them, with which you will meet them at the entrance to the banquet hall. Remember that your necklaces and the necklaces of the invitees should be different in color. Ask men to wear Hawaiian shirts, light-colored shorts or pants, and women — bright sundresses, swimsuits.
- Hawaiian style invitations. They should certainly be colorful, evoking positive emotions. So, for example, on the cover of such a postcard, make a voluminous color application depicting a beach slipper, or put an invitation in an envelope with several rose petals.
- Music and exotic entertainment. The rhythms of tam-tams, the romantic sound of the ukulele — this is what will create the right holiday atmosphere. Delight your guests with Hawaiian dance master classes. To do this, of course, invite instructors. Do not forget about the traditional dance of the Hawaiian peoples, called “Hula”. At the end of the celebration, organize a fire show.
- Hawaiian styledecor. It is recommended to decorate the hall with palm leaves (preferably if they are not artificial). Decorate the arch with them, under which lovers, on their knees, will pronounce oaths of their eternal love. If thecelebration is celebrated in the open air, decorate the area with torches, lanterns, and place candles placed on floral arrangements in the pool or pond. Wrap cutlery with coconut twine, and use coconut leaves as a coaster for cutlery.