Women’s beauty, like everything else in the world, is short-lived. One day, even the most headstrong and freedom-loving lady comes up with the idea that it’s time to get married. Moms leisurely strolling with strollers on the street no longer seem like those who waste their youth, and on the contrary, become the object of envy, andcars with bells and ribbons honking all over the avenue no longer annoy, and cause only a dreary feeling of deprivation.
Well, if you really really want to get married, then you need to quickly find a husband. How to do this is far from the first question, first you need to decide exactly why to speed up this process: is time “running out” or is it just a whim?
Why get married quickly?
It is very important to answer this question for yourself. The fact is that haste in making serious decisions is not always beneficial, therefore, a hasty choice of a husband and a “lightning-fast” registration in the registry office can turn into the same quick divorce. Evaluate the subjective and objective reasons, and if they are, in fact, very significant, and the risk of starting a family with a stranger does not bother you, then read the following paragraphs to get married faster.
How to get married quickly and successfully?
It is not easy to achieve success in this field: there are too many factors that cannot be taken into account: no one knows what the chosen one will be like in 10 years, and it is also difficult to predict your future preferences. Therefore, the main criterion by which you need to choose a spouse is whether he suits you now. If there are small “minuses” — it’s not scary, everyone has them. But if you notice behind him a penchant for alcoholic beverages, slot machines, drug addiction or a contemptuous attitude towards the female sex, run away from him.
What is your hero?
To successfully marry, pay attention to such men:
- smart and resourceful (good for a career);
- loves animals (not a cruel person);
- generous (there will be no problems, such as “earn a new fur coat yourself”);
- responsible (will not build castles in the air and promise what he cannot do — there will be fewer deceptions);
- hardworking (after 5 years of marriage, you will not have the feeling that you are married to a “shoe ciliate” — a simple organism with a monotonous life and all the ensuing consequences).
If you met a man with at least the first three qualities, then this is an occasion to think about marriage with him.
How to quickly find a husband?
People are like wine, they age with time. Therefore, be careful with a hasty decision.
Since life is unpredictable, and, in fact, you can meet your future husband anywhere, then make your life more active: go to cafes, build eyes (beautiful appearance 24 hours a day has not been canceled), go on excursions, exhibitions, rollerdromes, cinemas and other public places, in a word, increase the likelihood of meeting the right man.
Clue: 21% of couples find their future spouse at work, 27% of couples in public places, and 16% of couples with mutual acquaintances. Hence the conclusion: we communicate more, more often we make “forays into the world” and look closely at our colleagues.
How to get married faster?
When a man is found, verified, and meets the minimum requirements, then he must be persuaded to marry. Here are some tips on how to get married faster:
- Find out the ideal of his wife (not an ephemeral understanding of the ideal woman, but the wife with whom he is ready to spend his whole life).
- Even if his ideas about his wife do not match yours, pretend: then you will redo it “in your own way.”
- Make him happy and don’t impose too much: no matter how much you want to get married, you can’t allow too much in the first days of communication.
What and who can help you get married quickly?
A few things that will speed up marriage:
- expensive and pleasant perfumery;
- self-cooked culinary masterpieces;
- clean and comfortable apartment / room in which you live: let him know that you are a wonderful hostess and know how to make a cozy nest even from a “dilapidated kennel”, where you want to stay forever.
People who will help you get married faster:
- parents: they must show that they are happy with your chosen one and already love the “future son-in-law”;
- friends: these people should make it clear that they can be interesting to spend time together.
Mastering the art of “quick marriage” is not so easy, but by following these tips, you will greatly speed up your search and be able to make your dream come true.