A mother who decides to give her daughter in marriage has a hard time: now is not the time when parental desire is the main motive for an early wedding. However, this is no reason to retreat. If you are increasingly thinking about how to quickly marry your daughter, let’s try to figure out what prevents your desire to become a mother-in-law and, in the future, a grandmother.
Problem number 1. Daughter does not want to get married, although, in your opinion, it is high time
To hints that yesterday’s graduates are already stepping on their heels with their competitiveness, that after 30 it will be much more difficult to find a husband, that it is possible to give birth late not in our country, the daughter does not react in any way, or even snaps at all.
- analyze the situation in your family. Does your relationship with your spouse serve as the very example for your daughter that she would want to aspire to? Perhaps she is not attracted by the prospect that she sees in the face of your family. And then you should start by improving your marital “climate”. As a rule, children who grew up in strong and friendly families do not put a career or the desire to “work up” in the first place;
- if you and your husband are soon celebrating a golden anniversary, and the daughter, who has always been proud of your family, is in no hurry to create her own, perhaps she is tormented by an unsuccessful romance or falling in love with a married man. Then every reminder of your marriage hurts her. Talk heart to heart with your child to find out the true reason for the image of a bachelorette.
Problem number 2. Daughters are categorically unlucky with men
How to marry a daughter if everyone with whom she has an affair leaves her beloved child in the midst of passions?
- find “rake”. As much as you would like to summarize the current situation with the favorite diagnosis “all men are goats,” refrain: a person who attracts the same problem is himself the culprit of repeated failures. The reason may be that the daughter is desperate to “give” herself in marriage, and her behavior frightens potential suitors. It is important that you support your daughter, but at the same time do not make a second pair of eyes, glowing with hope and despair, at the sight of every man on the horizon;
- perhaps the daughter should visit a psychologist or participate in a thematic training that will allow her to make the right accents;
- sign up for an image maker consultation. Few things give confidence like a successful change of image;
- zealous careerists can scare a man away, but an interesting hobby attracts. Ballroom dancing, equestrian sports, playing golf — such hobbies will give any girl self-confidence, and they will also help keep a good shape.
Now that you know how to help your daughter get married (if she really needs help), it’s important to turn the search for a husband into an exciting process and stop being nervous, because men choose not only a wife, but also a mother-in-law. Sometimes, it is enough to replace the thought with “how to marry a daughter” to “how to become a good mother-in-law”, and now you no longer believe your eyes: the daughter is getting married …