“It’s unbearable to get married” is a funny school rule or a reflection of the feminine essence. After all, it is generally accepted that any girl wants to get married, this is literally the purpose of her existence.
Why do women want to get married?
The question of why girls want to get married is as old as the world, so a lot of research has been done on this topic. The latter showed the following results.
- In the first place (30% of respondents) was the desire of women to have support and confidence in the future. This is easily explained by physiology — the natural destiny of a woman is to give birth to a child, but at the time of pregnancy and after it, a woman needs the support of a man. That is why the ladies, who have realized the need for the appearance of a child in their lives, so want to officially seal their relationship.
- A woman who says “I really want to get married” is most likely looking for love in marriage. In any case, this is the second most popular (22%) answer to the question about the desire to tie the knot. Of course, you can object that you can love without marriage. But this option is more often chosen by ladies who want to marry a “prince”, they don’t have a specific person in mind. Well, those who maintain a permanent relationship believe that it is more reliable to love in marriage.
- Why do women want to get married? Because society dictates it to them. Moms, grandmothers, sisters of a friend — everyone begins to sincerely sympathize with a girl who is not married, even if she says that she wants to enjoy freedom for now. Even all fairy tales and ladies’ novels end with princesses finding their princes. Therefore, there is a stereotype in the ladies’ head — one must strive for marriage with all his might. This opinion is shared by 19% of the respondents.
- Why are girls so unbearable to get married? And here social reasons are to blame, 18% of the respondents said that they believe that they can fully realize themselves only in marriage. Some are afraid of public opinion — unmarried with such pleasure glue the label “loser”.
- About 5% of respondents are afraid of loneliness — suddenly, in old age, there will be no one to give a glass of water.
- The remaining 6% hold rather peculiar opinions. Some girls want afor the sake of adress and a trip in a limousine, someone no longer wants to live with their parents, and someone wants to show off a ring on their ring finger to their girlfriends.
It’s unbearable to get married, isn’t it too early?
Since public opinion is shaping our minds in this way, it would be nice to know what they think about the ideal age for marriage.
Despite the desire to get married, many ladies believe that the ideal time for marriage is 25–27 years. Society has a good attitude towards marriage at the age of 27–35, but people make claims against young brides and those who are going to get married for the first time after 35 years.
If a woman marries late, then society will certainly suspect her of inferiority — she would have been looking for a mate for so many more years, no one wanted to marry, but now she has probably found some inferior.
When a girl says “I’m 18 years old, I want to get married,” she also can’t hide from judgmental looks and gossip. Particularly compassionate will tell stories about themselves or about a friend, how she unsuccessfully married early.
Summarizing, we can say that by the time of marriage, a woman must receive education, find a job, and have an established character. But it’s also not worth delaying marriage too much.
How to stop wanting to get married?
Sometimes a woman wants to get married so much that it prevents her from building normal relationships with men — who will not be scared off by the running line on the lady’s forehead “Take me to the registry office”? How to be in this case?
It is necessary to understand yourself, to understand what exactly you mean by marriage — a beautiful ceremony, social status, the creation of a happy family? It is necessary to answer this question so that a man does not feel your intention to take away his freedom, but your desire to be a caring and faithful wife, give birth to a bunch of kids, etc. If you want a holiday, then you need to admit it to yourself. Believe me, you can only fulfill your desire, find that man when you understand what exactly you need from life. Beware of falling under the power of stereotypes, perhaps you are not succeeding just because you really do not want it, but are going to be led by your parents and girlfriends.