Strange, but with all the opposites of men and women, they are very dependent on each other. For example, many girls are afraid that their man is afraid to get married, and are desperately trying to persuade him to take a serious step — creating a family and getting married, although after a couple of years of marriage, a good half of these couples will be unhappy with their decision, and for some, even the marriage will “crack”. at the seams.” Nevertheless, let’s try to understand male psychology in order to soon hear from our beloved the cherished marriage proposal.
Why are men afraid to get married?
To a large extent, men’s fears about marriage are based on myths:
Myth #1. Marriage ruins your sex life. Most couples do have problems with diversity over time, but this can be taken as another reason to experiment.
In fact. Proximity inclines to emancipation, because a permanent partner allows you to live without worrying about various sexually transmitted diseases, and allows you to be frank about your desires if you have a trusting relationship with your spouse.
Myth #2. He thinks that now he will have to work several times more to support his wife and children.
In fact. Wives also know how to work, and some (truly outstanding women) even managed to outdo their spouse in income. The family is a wonderful incentive to achieve career heights and a good position in society: the sooner a man realizes that he must strive upward, the better, first of all, for him.
Myth #3. He fears that his family will take away his precious free time.
In fact. What he had to do before himself will now be done by at least two people: wash dishes, clean the apartment, make repairs, cook, etc. With the skillful distribution of responsibilities, you can free up time not only for “lying on the couch”, “playing games”, “watching football”, but even for communicating with your wife and children.
Therefore, to the question “do men want to get married” – the answer is unequivocal, they do, but they are afraid of responsibility and brazen encroachment on their freedom.
Whom do men want to marry, and which girls are certainly not taken as wives?
It is said that a man chooses a wife who looks like his mother. This is true, but not for all cases, let’s see.
What girls are taken as wives?
- the fact that only clever and beautiful women who know how to cross-stitch and bake delicious pies are taken as wives has long become a lie. Look around and look for the perfect married woman: there are very few of them;
- the first to marry are the most liberated, self-confident and pretty girls who know their worth, do not hang out with all the guys in the yard, and at the same time are friendly and open to communication. If a woman knows how to win over people, it is easiest for her to get married;
- PR women are another category of girls who know how to quickly “jump out” to get married. They do not shine with intelligence, they have average external data, but they know how to advertise the virtues that they have so that a man thinks: “Yes, this is Elena the Wise herself from the fairy tales that my grandmother read to me in childhood!”.
Which women are not married?
“Overboard” of family life are usually cold beauties who believe that they are created only for princes and kings. In the same category, those women who love freedom too much and are not capable of compromise: not a single real man will put up with the fact that next to him is not a fragile lady, but a real commander in a skirt who leads and orders to obey.
What to do if a man does not want to marry?
If a man cannot “ripe” for a serious step, then he needs help in this.
- How to convince a man to marry? First you need to try to convince him, but for the right arguments, find out the real reasons for this behavior. Afraid of losing your freedom? Then tell more often how many opportunities open before him in marriage.
- How to make a man want to get married? If a man is very in love and is afraid of losing his woman, then you can explain to him that marriage is very important, and if he “decides” for too long, then your paths may diverge.
- How to encourage a man to marry? To push for marriage means to provoke. Mythical Pregnancy Stories From Brazilian TV Series — from this category, but they are an unfortunate option, since a happy relationship cannot be built on lies. Only real circumstances can push a man to marriage: not a fictitious pregnancy, an alleged long separation from his beloved, or serious competition.
Nevertheless, despite the strong desire for marriage, a woman should remember one wise folk proverb: “To get married is not to attack, no matter how married you are to disappear.” It is important to realize that marriage should not become an end in itself, it is, first of all, a reason to spend your life with the only man.