Palmistry is an ancient science, and therefore a lot of knowledge has been accumulated about the correspondence of the lines on the hands to the fate of the individual, and an experienced palmist can quite accurately tell about the life (past, future and present) of a person. Of course, in order to draw up a complete map of life, it will take a lot of time and a high level of professionalism, because even a small dash can completely change the prediction. Therefore, when independently studying the lines of the palm, it is worth remembering the approximation of the prediction. Also, do not try to make a complete prediction right away, first try to choose any one aspect of life, for example, marriage issues.
Marriage line — location on the hand and meaning
Palmistry considers the line of marriage and children to be a transverse mark located on the edge of the palm between the root of the little finger and the line of the heart. There may be several such lines, they may have a different shape, color and depth. Accordingly, the meaning of such lines will be different.
Which hand should be used to predict marriage?
If you compare the line pattern on both hands, you will notice that it is different. So which hand are you looking at? Palmistry advises making a prediction along the line of marriage and children in the palm of the working hand (left for left-handers and right for right-handers). Although the lines on both hands are examined in detail, attention is drawn to the shape of the hands, nails and fingers. But in our case, we can limit ourselves to only lines on one hand.
Types of marriage lines
- There can be two or more marriage lines in the palm of your hand, different in length and clarity. Marriage is evidenced by a clear and long line that goes to the hill of Mercury (a tubercle under the little finger). It must be remembered that the lines reflect an emotional connection, that is, you may live in a civil marriage without a stamp in your passport.
- If there is more than one long and deep marriage line on the hand, then there will be several marriages. But there is only one rule — the longer and clearer the line, the longer and stronger the relationship.
- Short, weak marriage lines indicate short-term relationships. If such lines pass next to a clear line denoting marriage, then this may mean the presence of another person in your life, possibly a lover.
- If the marriage line becomes paler and less noticeable towards the end, then this indicates a decline in feelings. If, at the same time, the line bends to the line of the heart, then this indicates the likelihood of widowhood or a complete emotional break, when a person is like dead for you. If the line of marriage, bending, reaches the line of the head or crosses it, then this may indicate cruelty in a relationship.
- The wavy line of marriage indicates frequent quarrels and quarrels between spouses. The ideal will be long, straight and clear along the entire length.
To do this, you need to divide the distance from the root of the little finger to the line of the heart into 3 equal parts, they will mean a period of 25 years. On what segment the marriage line will be, at that age marriage should happen.
Signs on the marriage line
- A fork on the marriage line means disagreements between spouses. If the marriage line begins with a fork, then this means that people did not agree at first, and if the marriage line ends with a fork, then this is a sign of a break. The wider the fork, the greater the disagreement.
- An island at the end of the marriage line also means divorce, but more emotional, more scandalous. If the marriage line is all in islands, then this is a sign of a scandalous and problematic marriage.
- A cross on the marriage line usually means an obstacle in the development of relationships — illness, injury, betrayal.
- The triangle or rectangle that ends the marriage line may indicate a problematic relationship, perhaps physical or psycho-emotional pressure from a partner.
- A rhombus on the marriage line will speak of a temporary break, after which the relationship is resumed again.
- A star on the marriage line is a sign of treason, perhaps you are being used for their own purposes.
- The dashes extending vertically down from the marriage line are a sign of a problem marriage, but if the dashes are at an angle, then there is disappointment from unfulfilled hopes, although the marriage can be saved.
- Dashes extending upwards from the marriage line indicate children. Not those whom you will definitely give birth to — these are just the possibilities of having children, but whether you decide to keep the child or have an abortion is your business.
Naturally, these are only the main points that you need to know if you want to receive information about future family relationships. In difficult cases, you need to pay attention to the location of other lines and the shape of the hills on the palms.