Everyone wants thecelebration to be perfect, according to the planned schedule and scenario. On an important day for themselves, young people try to realize their fantasies by holding an event in a clear style. In recent years, a maritime-stylehas gained great popularity, which suits romantic natures and avid travelers.
Thematicin a marine style
During the warm summer months, more marriages take place than during other, colder seasons. Good weather allows you to celebrate a celebration in the fresh air: rent a summer veranda, a country cottage, transfer the holiday to a park, a ship or your own dacha. All of these options are ideal for a maritime-themed wedding, which gives room for imagination. Every couple, regardless of the budget, has the opportunity to plan a cool holiday “by the water”. It is important to decide on the style, choose a way to decorate the room, clothes and accessories.
Wedding in a marine style — clothing
The appearance of the groom, bride and guests at a themed celebration is one of the main issues of interest to people planning a celebration. Will you have to move away from the traditional white outfit? And what do the groom’s suit anddress look like in a marine style?
- The groom can keep the classic look and wear a suit of any color — from white to navy blue. In addition, accessories are chosen: a striped tie or bow tie, blue cufflinks, a boutonniere made in the form of a starfish or an anchor, blue shoes or moccasins. Even a tunic would be appropriate.
- The color scheme of the bride’s dress to match the groom varies from white to dark blue. It is not forbidden to choose an outfit with blue stripes, but the ideal option is the Greek style. Necessary accessories: decorations that shade the dress, a bag with shells, blue or striped shoes.
- Guests can adhere to the dress code: be dressed in white, blue, blue, striped clothes. Women should opt for dresses in delicate colors and light fabrics. If the groom is wearing a blue suit, the invited men should choose light-colored trousers (white or sand) so as not to compete in color.
Wedding in a marine style — ideas
The choice of venue for an event largely determines its course. A water celebration can be absolutely anything: different activity, location, scale and price category. Here are some ideas for a nautical themed wedding:
- Motor ship or boat is a very conservative option. In fact, this is the same restaurant with food and drinks, competitions and toastmasters, but only the venue for the celebration is transferred to a sailing ship.
- Bank of the reservoir. It can be a river, sea or pond. Guests and young people walk under a large canopy, a tent, or rent a room by the water (hotel, hotel, cottage).
- Restaurant. Suitable for those who are afraid of bad weather conditions or get married at the wrong time of the year for water activities. A cozy atmosphere and correctly placed accents will help make the holiday unforgettable. And if the restaurant is fish and already has the necessary decor elements, future spouses will have less work to do.
Marine style- hall decoration
Depending on the preference and the chosen location, the organizers and customers must choose the rightdecor in a marine style. Your choice could be:
- Exquisite wedding. The emphasis in the decorations is on exquisite decorations, furniture and interior items in a classic style. The ideal colors for the event are white and blue.
- romantic. To create a carefree atmosphere, elements such as green, decorated with flowers, “scattered” seashells, exotic plants are suitable. The hall or tent will resemble the seashore.
- pirate Party. The main “motors” of this evening are instrumental music, striped motives in the spirit of the Jolly Roger, rum and champagne. Ideal for the young and the daring. An invitation to a seaof a sailor-master of ceremonies will add spice to the “performance”.
Wedding glasses in a marine style
When creating the right atmosphere, the right accessories play a significant role; for ain a marine style, these are: ribbons of bright fabric and ropes, fresh flowers, starfish and shells, sand. But we must not forget about the usual things, such as champagne glasses or bottles of drinks. They are decorated “in a sea way”:
- tied with striped ribbons;
- pasted over with small shells or corals;
- sheathed with fabric with anchors, etc.
Those who approach the organization of aceremony with special trepidation cannot deprive such an important element as invitation cards of their attention. You can order them from a printing house, a special agency, or create unusualinvitations in a marine style with your own hands: decorate cards with small shells, themed pictures, paint them in marine tones and tie them with a rope. Attention should also be paid to the text of the message, in which a little humor or romance is allowed.
Cake in a marine style for a wedding
Today, everyone has the opportunity to order a birthday cake to your taste and wallet, completing it as your heart desires. No exception and ain a marine style. A lot of ideas. Some go the simple way and put figurines of the bride and groom in the form of characters from the cartoon “The Little Mermaid” on a simple white cake. Other sweet desserts, without which a seacannot do, are decorated with elements such as:
- shells and waves (from mastic, cream, etc.);
- edible pearl beads;
- representatives of marine fauna from marzipan;
- satin ribbons;
- sand from vanilla crackers, etc.
Gifts for guests for a sea wedding
It is considered good form to present small gifts to all guests who attended such an important event. Observing the style of the holiday, it makes sense to focus on seasonal products:
- fashionable slippers, etc.
Gifts such as bath salts, bottles with a sweet surprise, model boats, a real compass are also ideal. If the emphasis is on travel, in the room where the seatakes place, bright photographs taken on long trips are hung with their own hands. When leaving home, guests can take them with them. As for the gift for the newlyweds, it is also appropriate to arrange it beautifully. For example, give a certificate for a trip or money in a bottle. A chest filled with “treasures” for a seawill be a wonderful gift for the young.
Music for a sea wedding
To create a mood for guests and lovers, it is important to choose the right musical accompaniment. The marine theme of theimplies romantic, mysterious compositions and incendiary beach rhythms (depending on the theme of the event). Still, it is better to leave the first dance to the choice of the couple — this is “their song”, and include slow melodies, the sound of waves, the cries of seagulls as background music. The band’s performances in pirate costumes will add drive.
When organizing ain a marine style, it is important to take into account many nuances — from correctly selected tablecloths to the bride’s bouquet. But the romantic theme of the celebration gives room for imagination. Young people can show their imagination and realize their own dreams on this important day: turn a festive hall into a seashore or go on a small river cruise in the company of dear and close people.