“Recently I realized that I absolutely do not want to get married, I do not want children. My friends are wondering why this is happening, why I don’t want to get married, because all my friends are either already married or planning ain the near future”, — these arguments are probably familiar to many. Why do girls want to get married — do they see this as a chance to feel like a woman, or are they just afraid of being alone? Let’s see.
Why do women want to get married?
- A girl wants to get married when she realizes that her time has come. It does not play any role her age and education. At the same time, the desire to get married may be due to a tribute to traditions, a concession to the wishes of parents, or the desire to acquire a new social status.
- Fear of loneliness, fear of growing old alone, fear of dying not surrounded by children and grandchildren, but as a useless decrepit old woman.
- Why do women want to get married? Because they are tired of being alone, they are tired of deciding everything in their life on their own and I want to know that you can rely not only on yourself. The family for such women becomes a real refuge from all troubles and troubles.
- Why do you think some girls want to get married? They think they can find a nice and generous oligarch who will provide them with a comfortable life. Simply put, the ultimate dream of such ladies is a marriage of convenience, the main reason for the conclusion of which, is a material benefit.
- The instinct of reproduction, where without it? At some point, a woman realizes that she passionately wants a child from a man walking next to her through life. Well, almost everyone prefers to give birth, being legally married. It gives the illusion of security for a woman, many people regard the stamp in the passport as a guarantee that the man will not disappear anywhere.
- For many girls, it is unacceptable to live with a man and give birth to children from him without marriage from a religious and moral point of view.