You need to think about where and how to celebrate a bachelorette party before the wedding. After all, this is a great occasion to spend time with close friends, have fun and forget aboutchores for a while.
If you do not know what kind of script to come up with for a bachelorette party, we offer you several contests. Write down which contests you have selected and what props you will need. It is not necessary to prepare for this too carefully, the main thing is that everything be from the heart.
Also, warn your guests in advance so that they are properly prepared for the holiday. After all, you can arrange a themed bachelorette party before the wedding. For example, the bride can be a queen, and all the other characters are from fairy tales. Realize your most cherished childhood dream on this day and it will remain in your memory forever.
Funny contests for a bachelorette party
The most important thing at a party is not to let anyone get bored. And competitions and games for a bachelorette party will not allow this either for your girlfriends or older ladies. All competitions for a bachelorette party can be held both at home and in any other room.
- Feed me! This is a very fun competition for a bachelorette party. You will only need what is on the table. Participants are blindfolded and given plates of food and spoons. You need to feed your couple and do it very carefully. The pair that does the best job wins.
- Transfer carefully! Participants are blindfolded. The task is to pour water from a glass into another glass. In this case, you can only use a straw for a cocktail. The one who spills the least water past the tank wins.
- Write a bride’s story. This is the most interesting competition at a bachelorette party. All guests remember something special about you. Let everyone talk about it. You can write it down on paper and then read it out loud.
- Farewell to the past. Everyone can participate in this competition. Everyone has some moments in life that they want to forget. Write it all down and burn it. Let this day be a new beginning not only for the bride, but also for many of her friends.
- Blind your loved one. This will be one of the funniest bachelorette party competitions. Everyone will be able to show imagination. Give everyone balloons of various shapes, tape and markers. You can make the man of your dreams out of balloons (or you can come up with another task).
- Get to know your girlfriends. This bachelorette party contest is for the bride. For this challenge, ask all guests to bring their baby photos. And then try to guess who exactly is depicted on them.
- “Rice Race” You will need balloons and rice. Pour rice into balls and inflate. All guests need to be divided into two teams and put them face to face. Each team must pass the ball from the first person to the last using only the fork. If the balloon burst, the team is given a new one and the game starts over. The first team to pass the ball across the row wins.
- Question answer. This competition for a bachelorette party will help create an environment conducive to sincerity. You can take a burning match and pass it around in a circle. The one for whom it stops burning answers question from the person on the right.
Anything to lift your spirits. Prepare songs for a bachelorette party before the wedding, order pizza in a cafe, make a gift for each guest. Let it be small, but it will symbolize your friendship or the upcoming wedding. You can also decorate the room with posters dedicated to the bachelorette party.
These are just a few tips, ideas and contests for a bachelorette party. But if you take something from them for yourself and add something of your own, the holiday will be wonderful!