The choice ofcolor is quite an important moment in the organization of the celebration. What will be your holiday, it’s up to you. But in order not to make a mistake in choosing the right color scheme, listen to the tips below.
How to choose acolor?
- Pastel shades. At the moment it is one of the most popular shades. In addition, they have long been considered symbols of a financially secure life. European brides choose pastel, first of all, because this palette is rich in touching, delicate shades.
- Blue. The meaning of this color, chosen for the wedding, symbolizes freedom, spiritual elevation, purification. Because it is the color of the sky, it can act as a symbol of love blessed by heaven.
- Yellow. Its shades are different from each other. So, he can be flashy, poisonous, and sunny, optimistic, timid. Choose the one that is easily perceived by both guests and newlyweds.
- White. It will probably never go out of fashion. It contains the purity of relations, tenderness, restraint. If you choose it as the main color, then it is unlikely that there will be problems in combination with other shades.
- Pink. Naivety, lightness, love — what else can this color be associated with, which is perfect for afor romantic personalities? When choosing, it is recommended to pay attention to its shades. Opt for a muted pink.
- Green. This color is fraught with such shades as: emerald, pistachio, jade.
- Brown. Such a themedfun is perfect for lovers of sweets. After all, with what else is this color associated, if not with chocolate, moreover, for such a wedding, it will add a touch of chic and comfort.
- Orange. He is preferred by proactive people who radiate joy and fun. It goes well with both red, yellow, green, and classic white.
- Violet. Mystery, mysticism, magic of this color is successfully combined with pastel, light shades.
If you are increasingly asking the question: “What color to choose for a wedding?”, Use the gradient that is so fashionable today (colors smoothly transition into each other). So, feel free to use it in the design of a banquet table, decorating chairs. Professionaldesigners recommend choosing a gradient from fuchsia to light pink when choosing a combination of colors for a wedding. In a festive bouquet, shades of yellow look great in a duet with pink.