Many brides want to purchasedresses that can be worn after the wedding. Such models belong to the current trends of recent seasons. Couturiers tried to replenish their collections with universal styles that are allowed to be used after the celebration.
Is it possible to wear adress after the wedding?
Many girls are interested in such a question as storing adress after the wedding. Disputes are caused by the moment whether it is possible to wear an outfit after a festive event has passed:
- There are no prohibitions on wearing dresses in everyday life. Girls prefer to arrange photo shoots in it, use it to go to a party;
- some models are so successful that they are applicable in everyday life. These are products known as “pencil”, “case”. Straight, laconic silhouette provides elegance and versatility;
- a good solution is a transformer, the creation of which uses a shortened dress adjacent to the figure, which can be used in everyday wear. During the celebration, a fluffy skirt is put on over it, which is subsequently advisable to use for spectacular photo shoots;
- the only taboo is to remarry a woman who is divorced in an outfit. The thing is considered “unlucky” and it is not recommended to use it.
Beautiful shortdresses will help to demonstrate slender legs. The shortened length is ideal for models that can be used for subsequent wear after the ceremony:
- irreplaceable style “case”, which perfectly “sit down” on any figure. The adjoining silhouette gives restraint and elegance;
- An excellent solution is models with a slightly flared skirt. It is better to refrain from too lush options, as they will not fit into the everyday look;
- chanfashion.store/wp-content/uploads/ short dresses that can be worn after theare made of airy chiffon, delicate silk, shiny satin, openwork lace;
- The product with an asymmetrical hem looks interesting, shortened in front and lengthening in the back.
Wedding midi dress
A win-win solution is a modestdress with a midi length:
- in recent seasons, retro models with a flared sun skirt have been extremely popular. This cut looks perfect in retro length;
- a great idea is to use a laconic sheath styledress. The discreet silhouette and lengthening of the hem is compensated by open shoulders or a deep neckline. In some products there is a spectacular cut running along the leg;
- the multi-tiered look is original, which is achieved with the help of shuttlecocks, located one above the other;
- in the length of the midi, products containing a smell are often created. The detail fits perfectly into the retro style; for making things, it is permissible to take both smooth and openwork lace fabric.
Many brides prefer elongated models to the floor. Among them, it is permissible to meet a simpledress, which is applicable for wearing after a festive celebration:
- it is worth refraining from fluffy skirts resembling ballet tutus, and giving preference to a smoothly descending cut, reminiscent of a “semi-sun”;
- another taboo is an elongated train stretching behind. Wedding dresses that can be worn after thehave a hem that is uniform along the entire length. This principle is followed when choosing the “mermaid” style;
- The design of the upper part is selected at the individual discretion. The top is created with open shoulders or back or contains elongated sleeves.
Wedding dresses for full
Careful selection requiresdresses for full girls. When choosing an outfit, they prefer simplicity and brevity of cut, so the product will successfully fit into everyday style:
- the model “case”, which is characterized by minimalism in design, is ideal for owners of magnificent forms. The product “sits” well on any figure and gives elegance;
- in the presence of a protruding belly, it is recommended to pay attention to the “Empire” style, which contains an overestimated cut line under the chest;
- the smell, which gives visual harmony, is able to correct the shortcomings.
Wedding dresses for pregnant women hiding the belly
A special category includes adress for a pregnant bride:
- ideal models in the Greek style, not squeezing the stomach and having a high waistline;
- an excellent solution — a smell that is fixed with a belt, the location at the waist with the help of this part is selected taking into account the characteristics of a particular figure;
- A trapezoid silhouette is perfect, created from a flowing fabric that descends in soft folds.
Wedding dress transformer
One of the most successful decisions that the dress after theis presented with is a model known as the “transformer”:
- the model looks like a thing of a mini-length silhouette adjacent to the figure, over which an airy floor-length tulle skirt is put on;
- the style is allowed to be modified depending on the situation. At an official event, the bride shines with a maxi-length product, and at a celebration with guests she appears in a shortened dress;
- after the event, a mini dress is often worn in everyday life, and a fluffy skirt is used for spectacular photo shoots.
Wedding dress with puffed sleeves
A stylish trend of recent seasons is adress with sleeves, known as “lanterns”:
- the detail is made magnificent, attracting attention, therefore it acts as the main highlight of the image;
- sleeves are made in a classic design or lowered, opening the shoulders;
- stylishdresses, complemented by puffed sleeves, vary in length from mini to maxi. All products are characterized by a laconic silhouette, not overloaded with unnecessary details. Nothing should draw attention away from the sleeves, this is necessary so as not to overload the image.
Wedding dress “minimalism”
Lovers of elegance will appreciate thedress in the style of minimalism. This is a win-win option to use it often after the celebration:
- often the product is created from a smooth fabric without openwork elements, without the use of decoration with rhinestones, beads and other elements;
- the cut is simple and concise, regardless of the chosen length. In this case, an accent detail is often used, which acts as a highlight of the image. This is a cutout that goes along the leg, a deep neckline, a spicy cutout on the back.
Notes of tenderness and romance can bring adress with lace:
- openwork material is used to decorate the entire surface of the product or individual parts. In the latter case, translucent inserts are used, located on the sides or denoting the neckline;
- The “naked” effect looks interesting when a dense flesh-colored lining is used when decorating a thing, as close as possible to the skin tone. Lace is located on top over the entire surface, giving the product an imitation of transparency. This design will be appreciated by bold brides seeking to attract attention and show individuality.
Wedding sheath dress
Out of competition continues to be a straightdress, known as a “case”. The thing is the epitome of elegance:
- a feature of the product is a straight cut that repeats the feminine curves of the figure;
- common length — mini or midi. In the latter case, the lower border of the hem ends just below the knee or drops to the level of the middle of the lower leg;
- midi options look spectacular with such an addition as a slit running in the center or on the side of the leg;
- It is permissible to combine a mini dress with a long fluffy skirt worn over. The part is used for a specific case and is a “transformer” model.
Wedding slip dress
The lingerie style has penetrated into fashion for the newlyweds. A vivid confirmation is the silkdress, known as the “combination”:
- the thing is indispensable for hot summer days, having lightness and creating the effect of weightlessness;
- in the neckline, an imitation of drapery, forming soft waves, is acceptable. Another idea is a frill, which gives visual splendor to the chest;
- for the manufacture of the combination, only silk is taken or openwork lace stripes are used, located in the upper part or running along the hem;
- the combination is worn on its own or in combination with a cape of the same material thrown over.
In recent seasons, events taking place on the beach have been extremely popular. An opendress will organically fit into them:
- the top is often presented with narrow or wide straps or does without them at all, using a bandeau bodice;
- the presence of spectacular lantern sleeves, lowered and slightly opening the shoulders for viewing, is also welcome;
- for the manufacture of the lower part, an airy flying fabric is taken, chiffon is common. The maxi skirt is harmoniously complemented by spectacular slits running down the legs.
The Empire styledress is the personification of the popular Greek dress:
- a distinctive feature of the product is the presence of an overestimated waistline, which is achieved with the help of a cut that goes under the chest. The cut provides an opportunity to disguise a protruding belly, which will be a godsend for owners of magnificent forms or brides who are in an interesting position;
- the top is made using wide straps or shortened or elongated sleeves;
- the skirt is made in the “semi-sun” style and goes down with soft folds.
Brides with a perfect slender figure will appreciate the most beautifuldresses made in a transparent version:
- the effect is achieved with the help of openwork inserts running along the sides and in the neckline and placing an increased emphasis on these areas;
- a transparent effect is also achieved with the help of a dense beige lining, on top of which openwork lace is sewn;
- Another idea is a wide lace strip sewn on the mini-hem, which opens the legs for viewing, but at the same time brings mysterious notes to the image.
An incredibly successful design is characterized by a white wrapdress:
- the detail is located only in the upper part, highlighting the neckline and giving a visual splendor to the chest;
- another design variation is the smell in the waist area, which is fixed with a belt or a button;
- the top is selected at the individual discretion of the bride — in an open version with straps or in a closed version with elongated sleeves.
Wedding pencil dress
A great way to emphasize a slender figure is a tightdress, known as a “pencil”:
- a characteristic feature of the model is a tight-fitting silhouette that advantageously highlights advantages;
- the cut is made minimalistic, closed and containing elongated sleeves;
- the opposite trend is an open shoulder area, which is achieved with the help of a spectacular bandeau bodice;
- asymmetry is welcome, when one shoulder remains open, and a classic elongated sleeve or an original puffy puff sleeve is put on the other.
The embodiment of femininity and tenderness — moderndresses that are created without the use of sleeves:
- the design is typical for different styles, this is a straight case, and a product with a fluffy skirt. In the latter case, a spectacular contrast is created, while the silhouette is balanced due to the open shoulders;
- It is acceptable to use narrow or wide straps. It is allowed to do without them at all, if you use a gang bodice. This design will be a godsend for owners of small breasts, as it will give it visual splendor.
An excellent solution for subsequent everyday wear is a strict A‑linedress:
- the product is characterized by a smooth expansion applied from top to bottom;
- the style ideally matches the style of “minimalism”, since it is characterized by the absence of unnecessary decorative elements;
- for manufacturing, a dense fabric or airy flowing fabric is taken, forming feminine soft folds;
- A‑silhouette looks harmonious with an open top that opens the shoulders for viewing.