Which of the lovely ladies has never wanted to become a goddess at least for a few hours? Especially on such an important day as a wedding. When choosing an image for a celebration, we always rememberhairstyles in the Greek style, because what can look more feminine and majestic…
This time, fashionable hairstyles in the Greek style 2017 met very joyfully. Did you know that 7 out of 10 brides choose this option? Both brunettes and blondes … Absolutely everyone loves delicate curls, neatly gathered in a bun or tail. Loose hair with a cute headband or other accessory does not look so luxurious. Here are some tips before you make your decision:
- When choosinghairstyles in the Greek style, consider not only your taste, but also the proportions of your face.
- Make sure your hair, makeup, shoes, and dress all work together.
- Find a good hairdresser. This plays a big role, because sometimes it is difficult for us to assess how this or that thing will look on us, and a professional knows exactly what will suit you.
Fashionable hairstyles in the Greek style
It is not difficult to choose fashionable Greekhairstyles for yourself when the choice is so large. There are many variations on how the Greek goddesses loved to style and decorate their amazing locks. Now we use a variety of accessories such as headbands and hairpins, new types of styling and products. But the most beautifulhairstyles in the famous Greek style were best done in Greece itself centuries ago. The classic version is always a win-win.
One secret:Greek hairstyles for medium or long hair are necessarily decorated with some additional elements. Someone chooses jewelry, someone chooses feathers or flowers. One way or another, such decor creates the image of a real empress. The overall image, which consists of a dress and shoes, should also be taken into account. Already to them it is worth choosing an idea for styling.
Many of us have not braided braids for a long time, as for many they are associated with childhood. Well, it’s not supposed for an adult woman to braid pigtails … But the beauties of Ancient Greece did not think so. Greekhairstyles for long hair were often braided into an elegant, voluminous braid and decorated with flowers or, if this is a noble girl, with precious stones. A distinctive feature of such a braid is that it is not braided too tightly, which creates a certain volume.
There are several types of braids:
- Long and thin. Such a braid is braided more tightly and the strands are not too stretched on the sides. It looks great if you weave beads into it.
- Spikelet. It can be wrapped around a hoop or braided, starting from the crown. Fresh flowers in the form of jewelry look cute and feminine.
- Volume braid. Such a braid is not tightly braided so that you can stretch the strands on the sides a little and create volume.
Wedding Greek hairstyle with a diadem
All princesses and queens had diadems. Almost nohairstyle for the Greek style could do without this attribute. You can also take this idea into service. How to choose the right diadem?
- Consider your entire image and dress. Everything should look harmonious. The gemstones should be the same and the shades should match each other.
- If you wish to add additional jewelry to the tiara, do so only when you are sure of your choice. It’s easy to ruin everything with too many accessories.
- Choose a tiara with beautiful metal. It is not necessary to buy gold at all, but it is important that it does not look too cheap.
Wedding hairstyle in the Greek style with a bun
The bun always looks cute and feminine! Even men love our slightly messy buns that we whip up. If earlier a careless beam was considered unacceptable, now it is boldly made even for important events, slightly modified and decorated. Therefore, hairstyles for a Greek-styledress cannot do without this important option.
Feel free to come up with new variations for the beam and experiment. You can wrap your hair at the back so that it looks voluminous and magnificent, add decorations in the form of flowers or beads, and fix the bangs with a hoop. Suchhairstyles in traditional Greek style will make you a real goddess. Please note that in this case you need a suitable dress. A cream-colored floor-length dress is the best fit.
The most luxurious option for a celebration is magnificenthairstyles for a Greek dress. They look very elegant and elegant, especially on long hair. When choosing, you should take into account your facial features and image, because such styling will easily visually emphasize or hide flaws. Jewelry should be approached with caution and not add unnecessary elements, because styling already creates volume.
Wedding Greek hairstyle with veil
Brides rarely do without a veil, because it is one of the most important elements for a celebration. Wedding hairstyles in the Greek style with a veil look very romantic. Consider the presence of a veil when choosing a styling, because it can easily ruin it or close “all the most beautiful”. Therefore, we will deal with the accessory itself:
- If the veil is too heavy, it will definitely spoil the styling. Therefore, choose light and weightless.
- The veil decorated with rhinestones or sequins is already a thing of the past. Choose minimalistic, with decoration at the attachment point.
- The veil should match the dress. It is very important. A cream top against a snow-white bottom will look dirty.
Wedding Greek hairstyles with flowers
Wedding hairstyles for medium hair in the Greek style are often presented with floral accessories. All the goddesses of Ancient Greece wove a variety of beautiful flowers into their luxurious curls. You can add this decor to any of the above options. Absolutely allhairstyles in the Greek style look amazing with a couple of roses, white lilies or bells. An excellent, original solution — fresh flowers. Recently, they are becoming increasingly popular among brides.