A beautifully decorated bottle for awill add not only festiveness to the table, but also the whole atmosphere, because the celebration consists, first of all, of small details, for the design of which you need to prepare in advance.Bottle decoration for the- basic recommendations
According to tradition, on the table in front of the newlyweds are two bottles of wine or champagne, one of which should be opened on the day of the first anniversary of marriage, the second — at the time of the celebration of the birth of the first child.
- Wedding dresses worn on bottles. This decoration method is the most common. To do this, use a small amount of lace, velvet and organza. If you wish, the bottle outfit can duplicate the look of the bride and groom.
- Photo of the newlyweds. For the design of bottles for the wedding, images are used that correspond to the festive theme, or photographs from the pre-chanfashion.store/wp-content/uploads/ photo shoot of the heroes of the occasion. The necessary labels can be ordered from a printing company that produces images on self-adhesive paper.
- Stylistic decoration. Decorate the bottle in a color scheme that does not differ from the selected primary color. To do this, you can use artificial flowers, fabrics, ribbons.
- Velvet and rhinestones. Apply velvet over the bottle, then rhinestones. Lay out the latter in the form of the desired figure, drawing (the initials of the bride and groom, a pair of doves, hearts, etc.).
- Polymer clay. At the craft store, purchase polymer clay in colors that match thetheme. Make small flowers out of it. Accessorize with beads and pearls.
- Engraving. The most unusual design of a champagne bottle for awill be engraving on it. Think over the text, shapes in advance. A duet of bottles and glasses, decorated in the same style, will look great.
- Making bottles for awith decoupage ribbons. To do this, you should have at hand: decorations (sequins, feathers, shells, fabric flowers), glue, ribbons. Take the last one and, having measured the desired length, wrap the neck of the bottle with it. Then apply glue to the bottle, glue the tape piece. Continue until the bottle is completely decorated with ribbon. To hide the joints, use decorations, a vertically glued tape, which later is also decorated with lace, organza, beads, tulle, etc.