Even hardened feminists will sooner or later want to start a family, get married, and therefore the answers to the questions of what a good wife should be and what a real woman should be able to do are of interest to everyone.
What are the responsibilities of a wife in the family?
A good wife, what should she be? Probably doing housework — cooking, cleaning, washing. And if you still please your husband in bed, then it will become an ideal at all. But are these all the qualities that an ideal wife should have? For sex, a man may well get by with 1–2 mistresses, and entrust cleaning and cooking to a housekeeper. It turns out that men in marriage are looking for not only delicious borscht and stable sex. Someone wants to find an island of comfort and peace in marriage (as it was in his parents’ house), and someone needs a wife to improve their social status — a subconsciously unmarried man is perceived as an immature youth and a frivolous person, and this can greatly hinder business. So to say how a wife should behave should be based on the needs of a particular man. But there are some things that most men would like to see in their wives? Of course, there are, and we’ll deal with them.
How should a wife behave?
- The duties of the wife include the aforementioned cooking, laundry, cleaning. But you must admit that these duties can be performed in different ways: you can treat this as a hateful and boring job, or you can sincerely wish to please your loved one. What do you think a man would like more?
- Our men are independent, strong, able to cope with any trouble. But they still need support, and they want to receive it not from a psychotherapist, but from their beloved woman. When everything goes well, it is not difficult to do this, but if the husband is haunted by troubles, then harsh words seem to be asked on the tongue, and one wants to pounce on the husband with reproaches. But you can’t do this, because you will only finally lower your husband’s self-esteem, and such a person is unlikely to become successful.
- The ability to communicate is important not only in negotiations with business partners, in family life this quality is also very valuable. Learn to listen to your man without interrupting. Respect his opinion and do not try to remake it in your own way — a man for the sake of his beloved will be able to compromise, but pride will not allow him to constantly obey him. Allow your husband to be himself, this works much better than telling him that he is doing everything wrong and that he needs to take an example from his girlfriend’s husband.
- Women’s magazines do not get tired of repeating — diversity in bed is a guarantee that a man will return only to you. At the stage of brides, we more or less remember this rule, but when we put on the coveted ring on our finger, for some reason we forget about this rule. Sex from pleasure becomes a marital duty, and some irresponsible ladies also manipulate their husbands, denying them “access to the body.” This is a categorically wrong approach, because it is not clear who is punishing whom in this situation, and a man, tired of being refused at home, will go looking for sex elsewhere, and he will be right.
- Do not forget to praise your husband, show that you really need him. Everyone has flaws, you should not make an elephant out of a fly. A man wants to hear at home not about his mistakes (the boss will remind him about them more than once), but about successes. Men need compliments, maybe even more than women. So do not skimp on the praise of your husband, he deserves it.
- Do not forget about freedom — you need time to meet with friends, walk around beauty salons and shops. Your husband also needs time to spend not with you, he also has his own interests. Understand and accept this fact.
- One can talk endlessly about the duties of a wife, but the main thing in a relationship is not the stupid fulfillment of duty to her husband, but the desire to do something for him. What kind of happiness and mutual understanding can we talk about if it is important for you to fulfill your duty, but there is no desire to make the person next to you happier? It turns out that the answer to the question of what a wife should be is simple — she should be loving.