In our time, the role of a witness is a pure formality. However, the chosen person bears a great responsibility. She is the main assistant to the bride, who will share with her all the pre-chanfashion.store/wp-content/uploads/ andchores.
What should a witness at aknow?
- Outfit. When choosing an outfit, do not try to dress better than the bride. Do not choose a white dress or a flashy shade (for example, neon pink, light green). Opt for an elegant pastel-colored dress. Don’t wear high heels as you will have to walk a lot. It will not be superfluous to wear a long dress and sandals.
- Wedding scenario. Come up with entertainment for guests, contests, toasts, etc. This will help save theif the toastmaster turns out to be not particularly talented, as we would like. It is the witnesses who should ignite the guests and make the holiday unforgettable. Consider a buyout scenario. Spend it in a separate room. It should last 5–10 minutes, no more.
- Wedding Dress. Another duty of the witness at theis to choose the rightdress, shoes and accessories for the bride. You will most likely have to visit many different salons before you find something suitable.
- Photographer. As a rule, the newlyweds themselves choose the photographer, but you should make sure that the pictures from theare preserved. Take a camera with you or put it on the shoulders of the witness. Amateur pictures should be mandatory — they will remind you of a real holiday.
- hen-party. The bride herself chooses a place and invites her friends, and the role of a witness at thein this case is to come up with entertainment and give tasks to other bridesmaids. You can take the initiative and completely organize the bachelorette party, but don’t overdo it — the party should be held in an easy and friendly atmosphere.
What does a bridesmaid do at a wedding?
- Bride’s preparations. On yourday, visit the bride early in the morning. Help her put on herdress and make sure her look is as planned. Just in case, put valerian, a needle and thread, hairpins and hairpins, a handkerchief, an umbrella and other accessories in your purse with you.
- MARRIAGE REGISTRY. Go to the registry office in the same car with the bride. During the ceremony, the witness stands next to the groom and the witness stands next to the bride. But more and more often, witnesses are left with the guests. What does a bridesmaid need for a wedding? Prepare grain, coins, confetti and rose petals. After registration, shower them on the young.
- Present. When the ceremony is over, the parents will congratulate the newlyweds. Then you must come. Stand next to the bride and, together with the witness, help her accept congratulatory bouquets. Take the flowers to the car. Do not forget to pick up the marriage registration documents from the registry office.
- Restaurant. Sit next to the bride. Don’t let guests play a cruel joke and steal it. If you are participating in a contest and you have to be part of the kidnapping of a young wife, do it in such a way that everyone feels as comfortable as possible in the contest. Don’t delay your entertainment.
- feast. What else is required from a witness at the wedding? Participate in all games and competitions. Try to make the holiday as joyful as possible. In your presence, guests should not be bored, and the bride should not be left alone. If something goes wrong, offer an alternative. The main thing is not to let the bride panic and always be able to correct the situation.
If you have the role of a witness, try to do everything possible so that the bride does not get upset, and the holiday is a success. Help your friend feel special on this day and give her something original.