Marriage is one of the most wonderful and desired events in the life of almost every person.
As a rule, when young people fall in love, the idea of marriage appears in their head one day and takes up more and more space every day. The result is early marriages. By and large, ais a wonderful thing. Two loving people unite in an alliance to help and support each other, share joys and sorrows. Is this true when marriage is too young?
Early marriages — pros and cons
Let’s start with the bad moments, and then we’ll spice them up with the good ones. So what are the disadvantages of early marriage?
- Unformed psyche. Of course, at any age, it seems that the choices you make are really yours and well-meaning. But the problem is that this feeling will be at every stage of growing up. Finally, the human psyche is formed by the age of 29. Life is full of examples of this. Even before the age of 23–25, a young man or girl will have time to change their views on life, interests and hobbies. Simply GROW UP. And it is not a fact that the chosen one, who will be nearby, will really correspond to this new personality.
- Mistaking sexual attraction for love. This is a fairly common misconception. Due to their youth and inexperience, boys and girls often mistake the intrigue that arose in the process of dating and attraction to the unknown for love. Then it turns out that everything that could be known is already known, and what remains is no longer of interest to anyone. The result is an unpleasant experience and disappointment in people. Just because of a misunderstanding.
- Misconceptions about living together. Perhaps, it is precisely at this point that life, which suddenly fell on its head, and insufficient material freedom, and the absence, as such, of a prepared social base for independent living, can be credited.
All other disadvantages of early marriages are somewhere around these points.
As for why early marriages are good, this is:
- Flexibility in relation to the partner. People who get along at an early age find it much easier to get along with each other.
- Little difference in age with children. This will help parents understand their children better and perhaps share more interests with them.
- Long-term relationship. According to statistics, the goldenis celebrated just by people who have entered into early marriages.
Of course, it is the couple who make the final decision, but when there are so many convincing examples, you can wait a bit. Love, if it is real, will not disappear from this.