Of course, when youris at stake, you are in full confidence that you are stepping down the aisle once and for all. True, in life it happens in different ways … But precisely because we firmly believe in the uniqueness and uniqueness of this day, everyone, even the most realistic spouse, becomes more superstitious than a village grandmother.
Accordingly, your attention is riveted not only to paraphernalia, such as the choice of dresses and shoes, but also the most favorable day for the wedding, which should predetermine the course of the entire future life together.
You can not even doubt — this question touched not only you. There are special calculations that determine these most favorable days for weddings every year.Month
Let’s start with the month, although perhaps we should say a few words about the year. 2014 — the year of the Horse, is very favorable for marriage, since the horse is a monogamous creature, which means that the union will be strong.
As for the most favorable months:
- July — the middle decade of the month is very favorable for marriage;
- early September — athis month will lead to the imminent appearance of the first child;
- October — athis month will make family life stable;
- December — will teach young people from the very first day of married life to share worries, experiences and joys.
Auspicious days of the week for marriage
The most popular days for weddings are Saturday and Thursday, they are determined not by the “lunar calendar”, and not even by the Chinese, but by the registry office. But neither Saturday nor Thursday are really conducive to special love.
Favorable days of the week for aare:
- Wednesday — it is ruled by Mercury, this is a day of compromise and communication;
- Sunday — suitable for couples, where one of the spouses fully assumes the role of “head of the family”;
- Friday is the day of Venus, which means that comments will be superfluous.