Compliments toguests are becoming a good tradition in our country, which pleases and inspires. Why are these mini-presents relatives and friends, don’t they have a holiday? — we hear a question. This is a way for the couple to express their gratitude to everyone present for participating in theday, for the kind words, for the sincere joy, and for the gift, of course. How to say “thank you” and not create a hole in thebudget? Chanfashion collected a dozen low-cost ideas for your winter wedding.
Edible compliments to guests
Sweets have always been the most popular gifts at any wedding, from a large-scale two hundred guests to a family, cozyparty. Because it is easy to find an idea that will make everyone smile, gasp and be touched at once, and the taste qualities are chosen as universal as possible, which automatically makes the delicacy budget.
For a winter wedding, you don’t have to look for sweet ideas for a long time:
- cocoa sets with marshmallows and chocolates, because everyone loves hot chocolate, and such compliments do not take much time and money — just put cocoa in glass cups, jars or bowls and decorate with fir branches, cones or a red ribbon.
- marshmallows and meringue delicate, vanilla shades will delight your guests at anyin the cold season. Add a red ribbon or cute winter decor to your scourgingto make these gifts look right.
- donuts — a cool and cheap idea that fits perfectly into the format of a rustic wedding, rustic and eco style.
- gingerbread and homemade cookies could be called a banality, if it were not for the amazing ideas of their painting and decoration, which are demonstrated by confectioners! Works of art that you don’t even want to eat — your guests will say, carefully taking such sweet compliments in their hands.
Gingerbread men cookies are a Christmas classic, and, of course, on the eve of the New Year holidays, gingerbread men will be more appropriate than ever.
- of muffins and muffins are another super popular dessert that just needs to be given a special winter look. It’s pretty easy: with icy blue frosting and edible sugar snowflakes, with frozen berries and marshmallow. Of course, it is unlikely that you will be able to create such beauty without significant experience in the confectionery business, we advise you to choose a worthy confectioner. In our catalog collected sweet craftsmen for every taste and budget!
- pasta is a stylish, fragile treat that even the most selective guests will appreciate. A cool confectioner will advise you on unexpected combinations of flavors, think about color and decor - voilaworthy of royal banquets, treats for guests are ready.
Rumor has it that there is nothing better than giving gifts to guests during the cold season. mini bottles branded alcohol. Choose your favorite flavor and decorate the bottles in a way that suits yourconcept; write your names and your wishes on the labels. Great option!
Accessories that give warmth
Fleece blankets, funny gloves or mittens, socks and snoods is a cozy and such a symbolic idea: to give warmth. Guests can use their gifts already at yourif they want to arrange a photo shoot in the cold!
Family a good idea for a winter wedding: Christmas decorations that are enough to decorate with commemorative inscriptions. Your names,date, signatures, wishes and gratitude will decorate the house of your loved ones for a long time and remind you of thecelebration. Want more personalization? Make your own decorations from cut wood and decorate them however you like.
Figured candles made by you with your own hands, or aromatic ones with winter smells are very atmospheric gifts for loved ones who shared your love with you. most special day.
There are always few of them, they will always find a place on the shelf: glass balls with snow, porcelain angels and music boxes with Christmas melodies! Such compliments for guests require more money than other ideas, and are most appropriate for a small family wedding.
Ais a truly inspiring event, it inspires and sets you in a romantic mood. To plant a tree? Yes, it is a wonderful thing, the symbolism of which is very valuable. For a winter wedding, spruce or pine seedlings will be the best solution. In honor of the birth of a new family, each of the relatives and friends of the couple will plant a treeagreesounds nice!
Chanfashion wishes you the most emotional holiday that you and your favorite guests will remember for decades!