An important detail in the image of the bride is hairstyles for the wedding. Laying, unsuitable for the image, color type and appearance of the newlywed, will cross out all the good impression of the outfit. Thanks to stylists and many design variations, such misunderstandings can be avoided, while you can look truly unsurpassed.
Hairstyles suitable for a wedding
In order to choose the right beautifulhairstyles, several factors should be considered. The main ones are:
- the general carefully thought-out concept of the image;
- facial structure;
- hair features;
- the presence of a veil or its absence.
Wedding hairstyles are often created using all sorts of accessories:
- Modern brides use a hat with a veil. Laying is spectacular, but at the same time simple.
- Hair is allowed to decorate with fresh flowers. They look beautiful in any design variation: on straight strands and on curled curls. The bundle can also be decorated with a wreath. Large, individually selected flowers will be a good addition to loose curls if inserted from the side.
- You can add a veil to your hair. It is presented in a wide variety, from elegant to daring, so any bride will find a suitable option.
Wedding hairstyles with a veil
The veil is a special attribute of the bride’s attire, so it is extremely important that it fits into the overall concept. To do this, consider the length of the accessory. Hairstyle for awith a veil can be presented in the following variations:
- If this is a “cathedral” (long train), then hair gathered at the back of the head or a high “bump” should be preferred.
- If it is a “chapel” (long veil, but with a short train), then it is better to choose a “bump”, high tail or bun. This is due to the fact that the veil is attached to the top of the head.
- If this is a “waltz” (the length of the veil corresponds to the height of the bride), then the future wife is free to choose any styling, with the proviso that it will suit her. For example, you can pick up a complex styling with weaving, loose curls.
- If this is a “pirate” (a cap that is attached to the back of the head and falls down like a “waterfall”), then it will not work to make a magnificent hairstyle. Hair is best left smooth.
- If this is a blusher (when the face is hidden by a veil), then you need to choose the hairstyle that will look great under the veil and without it.
- If this is a mantilla (like a scarf thrown over the head), then a lush hairstyle, high tail or bump disappear. Loose curls are more suitable.
- If this is a “pouf” (a short veil with folds), then high beams are ideal for it.
- If this is a veil (a short veil that barely reaches the shoulders), then the bride is given complete freedom in choosing a hairstyle.
Wedding hairstyle for bridesmaid
On such a significant day, the hairstyle for theof the girlfriend of the newlywed also deserves special attention. The images of the girls should be in harmony, so the styling should be chosen carefully and in advance. A hairstyle for a bridesmaid accompanying the bride should be chosen based on:
- external data. Tall girls fit classic styling. Girls of average height should choose lush hairstyles with fleece;
- dress length. If it is long, then it is better to collect the hair in a bun or ponytail. When choosing a short dress, the hair should be loosened;
- hair length. On lush hair, any styling looks good, from the “French shell” to the “Greek braid”.
The bridesmaid should opt for more restrained hairstyles for thethan the newlyweds. Popular varieties include:
- “French” braid if the hair is long. For short ones, you can add artificial strands;
- “Ponytail”, if the shape of the face is perfect. The hairstyle is not suitable for girls with a high forehead;
- large curls are suitable for both long and medium hair;
- “basket”, suitable for medium hair, it is especially popular in summer;
- “Bohemian” braids go well with a boho look.
Wedding hairstyles for shoulder length hair
For medium hair, stylists have come up with many variations that represent lighthairstyles:
- When choosing, you need to consider the shape of the face. For an oval, any option is suitable (collected or loose hair). In the presence of a high forehead, do not comb and remove the strands sharply upwards.
- Chubby girls should add basal volume to visually stretch their forehead, but get rid of bangs, especially straight ones. They can choose updos for the wedding, pull the hair back and release strands on both sides.
- For a rectangular face, voluminous styling is needed, for example, consisting of large curls. The hairstyle can be layered, with bangs, with an asymmetrical parting, but it should not be excessively smooth.
- For a triangular face, it is better to choose hairstyles that are smooth on top, which are rounded closer to the chin, for example, using large waves.
Wedding hairstyle for long hair
No matter how beautiful the styling is, it should also be comfortable. She must endure the marriage ceremony, dancing and driving a car:
- Design options can be divided into the following categories: with assembled or partially semi-assembled strands. In the first case, various braids are woven, and in the second, a bunch is collected.
- Wedding braids are very different from others. In them, the strands are made relaxed or even loose.
- Wedding hairstyles for long flowing hair are suitable for owners of thick curls. It is better to twist thin strands into medium or small curlers, making visually lush curls.
Wedding hairstyles for short hair
Stylists offer several unique styling, choosinghairstyles for very short hair:
- You can create curls, both large Hollywood and small.
- If you really want to increase the length by one day, you should use artificial strands.
To decorate short hair for a wedding, it is better to choose one bright accessory. When choosing a hairstyle, you should consider the features of appearance:
- Cover high forehead with bangs.
- Ears, the shape of which causes dissatisfaction, can be masked with graduated elements.
- For thin hair, it is worth doing a voluminous hairstyle.
Short hairstyles for amay contain:
- straight elongated front strands that look spectacular on pixie, bob or square haircuts;
- wavy curls that fit into a romantic look;
- retro waves, laid either on one side or on both, with a straight parting;
- imitation of a “shell” that will suit tall brides:
- short hair can be decorated with a veil, a modest tiara or a flower stuck in the side.
Wedding hairstyles with bangs
If there was already a bang, then picking up the styling becomes a little more difficult, since this element is far from suitable for every option. Hairstyles for awith bangs are presented in such variations in the design of this part:
- straight, which suits retro hairstyles, for example, smooth buns located in the center or side of the head;
- side, which is combined with free and lush hairstyles, where there are curls and curls;
- if there were no bangs before theday, then it is better not to risk it. Hasty experiments can fail.
Collected hairstyles for the wedding
In the assembled version, you can make incredibly beautiful hairstyles for the wedding:
- a high or low beam, created in a smooth form or containing a variety of weaves;
- a tail raised high on the head and consisting of voluminous curls or small curls. It can be assembled in several places along the length;
- women’shairstyles in the form of braids that skillfully wrap around the head.
Wedding hairstyles with loose hair
Loosehairstyles for the bride is one of the most common and sought-after solutions. They are found in the following design variations:
- voluminous large heavy curls that are performed on thick strands;
- a scattering of small curls, which are advisable to do on thin hair to give them a visual volume;
- the strands located near the face are often collected and fixed at the back to fully demonstrate the spectacular make-up and beauty of the bride.
Wedding hairstyles with a diadem
The diadem is the most famous styling decor for the bride. When creating a hairstyle for awith a diadem, the following points are taken into account:
- This decorative detail can be anything, old, handed down from generation to generation, small silver-plated with semi-precious stones or a hoop with artificial flowers. The main thing is that the diadem fits exactly into the hair, so you should abandon other decor.
- The diadem looks good on smooth beams, lush curls. It will not suit short hair or small curls.
Wedding hairstyles in the Greek style
An extremely popular solution is the Greekhairstyle:
- Such varieties fit perfectly on curly hair. Those who got straight hair will be helped out by styling products. You can apply only a small amount of them, and the hair will receive the desired volume and curls due.
- Greek light hairstyles for aare universal. They can be of several varieties: a bunch, a braid, a tail, a cascade.
- Any option can be supplemented with accessories. In the homeland of hairstyles, white or cream buds are more preferred, which will be in harmony with the flowers in the bouquet. The veil will fit especially harmoniously into the bun located at the back of the head.
- Ribbons and beads are often woven into a Greek braid or tail. Headbands are also suitable for decoration, beautifully emphasizing the line of the bangs.
Wedding hairstyle “bun”
If the bride’s preference falls on the collected options, then ahairstyle “bun” will be a great solution:
- its high variety is often used, which can be complemented by weaving, large curls laid on top of the beam. A veil located under the beam will perfectly fit into such a design;
- the low version is also allowed. It is typical for images in retro and boho style, it can be used to decorate elegant and concise bows.
A high hairstyle for ais capable of presenting the bride in a very advantageous light:
- it can be a highly raised tail, consisting of large lush curls. Decor in this design is allowed both minimal and plentiful;
- a bundle is another common solution. It can be sleek and concise or composed of many artfully combined elements;
- a highly braided volumetric braid can also be used. It should look like half-open, for which the weaving is specially stretched in different directions.
Wedding hairstyles with flowers
Flowers are another popular hair decoration for a celebration. Laying with them is no less majestic than with precious decorative elements. These bridal hair accessories are available in the following variations:
- You can use individual buds, wide wreaths with flowers of different varieties and shades.
- It is best to use artificial flowers that are not afraid of any weather.
- Flowers are not at all capricious in combination with a hairstyle and a general look. However, you should not overdo it, so it is better to avoid the accumulation of large parts. It is better to limit yourself to one or two elements. Flowers should not draw the attention of guests.
Wedding hairstyle with a braid
A hairstyle for awith a braid will look incredibly feminine:
- the leading position is occupied by its French variety, which looks elegant and emphasizes the sophistication of the image of the bride. It can be applied in a single or double version;
- Fishtail is another common solution for simple bridal hairstyles. It is incredibly easy to create such a variant of the braid, and it will look truly unique;
- braids can be assembled into complex styling, which in the end looks like the original volumetric bundle.
Wedding hairstyles with kanekalon
Non-standard styling is obtained with strands of acrylic fiber. They can be matched in color to real strands or add bright colors. Kanekalonhairstyles can be in the form of braids, twisted strands or tight curly curls. What to choose depends on the image and wishes of the bride. They can be squeezed into almost any styling that will surprise guests and make the image fashionable and memorable.
Wedding hairstyle “curls”
One of the most romantic decisions will be a hairstyle for a“curls”:
- The styling may consist exclusively of large voluminous curls or may include any additional elements. For example, it can be two small side braids that are fixed at the back. This technique will provide an opportunity to make the face more open.
- Curls are perfectly combined with a veil, flowers and other decorative elements.
Wedding hairstyle “tail”
Another popular option is a ponytail for a wedding:
- Many brides prefer styling when large curls are collected in the tail. The styling looks magnificent and fits perfectly into the solemn image.
- A smooth ponytail is also acceptable, but it will harmoniously complement a emphasized elegant or retro look. With this design, the presence of thick heavy strands is mandatory.