If you are organizing aon your own, you need to pay special attention to organizing a banquet. It is important to properly distribute food and drinks. Therefore, many are interested in how to calculate alcohol for aso that everyone has enough of everything. It is important to choose the right drinks to please every guest.
How to calculate the amount of alcohol for a wedding?
It should be borne in mind that if a walk is expected before a banquet, then you need to purchase drinks, and not only alcoholic ones. In order not to drink everyone in the morning, you need to stock up on mineral water, juice and a couple of bottles of champagne. When calculating the total amount, it is worth considering:
- Approximately 4 bottles of the guests will drink at the groom’s house and during the ransom.
- During a walk and a photo session, alcohol must be taken at the rate of: 1 bottle for two guests.
- To drink in the registry office immediately after painting, you need to take about 3 bottles.
- Also take 6 bottles of water and the same amount of juice.
Now you need to decide which drinks to choose. Of course, it is impossible to take into account the preference of each guest at the celebration, but it is recommended that the main ones, and these include close relatives. The main drinks at theinclude: vodka, champagne and wine. Other drinks, for example, whiskey, cognac, etc., are best bought in small quantities, for true connoisseurs.
Separately, it is worth mentioning beer, which has recently become fashionable to serve at such celebrations. It’s best if you buy a keg that is about 5 liters and put it aside so that anyone can come up and pour themselves as much as they want.
How to calculate how much alcohol you need for a wedding?
The calculation of drinks is based on a simple rule:
- 1 bottle of champagne for 3 people;
- 1 bottle of vodka for 2 people;
- 1 bottle of wine per person;
- soft drinks — 2 liters per person.
There are also statistics based on the away field:
- 1 man will drink 0.5 liters of vodka, 750 ml of wine and 300 ml of champagne;
- 1 woman will drink 250 ml of vodka, 750 ml of wine and 350 ml of champagne.
Experts also recommend dividing the total amount of wine as follows: 60% red and 40% white.
When calculating how much alcohol you need for a wedding, it is also worth considering several important aspects:
- The age of the guests.
- The time of year, as in the hot summer many will prefer wine over vodka.
- Place of the banquet, that is, a closed room or fresh air.
- The menu, since the amount of alcohol consumed depends on the proposed treat.
- duration of the banquet.
It is also recommended to consult with people who have already celebrated theiror who understand this issue. Then you will certainly be able to determine the optimal amount of alcoholic beverages.