A wedding, as you know, is always fun and beautiful: the white dress of the bride, the excited groom, champagne, friendly toasts, romantic dances. However, the organization of aevent these days “flies” into a decent penny. Thus, a potential bride and groom often have a choice: organize aaccording to all the laws of the genre, or think about how to arrange an inexpensive wedding, and use the money saved to buy something useful for a new family.
But, as practice shows, the third option is the most optimal — an economical wedding, when the money is relatively intact, and alltraditions are observed. There are a lot of options for such a wedding, it remains only to choose which one is right for you.
So how do you save money on your wedding?
- Understanding that it’s crowded doesn’t always mean it’s fun. You should not invite your neighbors Aunt Valya and Aunt Lyusya, with whom you cross paths once a month on the landing, just to “not offend” them. There is also no need to send an invitation to your second cousin, whom you know only from photographs. Ais, first of all, a family holiday, so it would be more appropriate to invite the closest relatives and friends to it.
- Forget about the principle: “to be no worse than people.” You won’t please everyone anyway, and the fact that you spent your last savings on the purchase ofdecor is unlikely to be appreciated by anyone. The main rule of how to celebrate ainexpensively is, first of all, to focus on yourself, and not on others. Consider that a romantic honeymoon purchased with the money saved will bring you much more joy than your co-workers rave about your menu.
- By the way, about the menu. The main advice of those who know from their own experience how to hold an inexpensiveis as follows: “Thetable should look appetizing and varied, but for this it is not at all necessary to order 150 different dishes in order to satisfy the gastronomic preferences of each of those present.
- The choice of restaurant is another important point in the practical guide for newlyweds called “How to make ainexpensively.” If you want to save money, pay attention to the recently opened establishments that have not yet had time to “acquire” visitors and set high prices. Also ask the administration if you are entitled to any discounts and bonuses.
- A toastmaster is needed at a wedding, but not at all necessary, and besides, his services are not cheap. Sometimes one of your friends, who has a good “suspended” language and the ability to entertain the crowd, may well cope with his role. The only thing to keep in mind in this case is a small script. Pick up a dozen interestinggames and contests, stock up on funny prizes and go ahead!
How to make an economicaland at the same time not miscalculate …
Or, in other words, what even with all the desire to save is not worth it:
- On the photographer. If you have a friend or acquaintance who is fond of photography — very good, with his help you will save a decent amount of money. But be prepared for the fact that the quality of the resulting photographs may be very mediocre, or even worse, the photographs may not turn out at all.
- On a honeymoon trip. When calculating how to arrange an inexpensive wedding, do not overdo it and do not deprive it of the most reverent, exciting moments. After the wedding, arrange yourself at least a small romantic tour for two. It doesn’t have to be a trip to the Maldives or Paris, let it be a modest weekend in a country boarding house, where you can enjoy all the delights of a honeymoon.
- On small “whims”. If since childhood you have dreamed of going down the aisle in a carriage drawn by a trio of white horses, or in a luxurious limousine, fulfill your dream, because that’s what ais for. What you can save on instead is the purchase ofbouquets and other decor, which also costs quite well. Seasonal flowers will look just as good as traditional roses, lilies and mimosas, and will cost you much less.
But the main thing to remember is that theis, first of all, your holiday, so make sure that it becomes an unforgettable event just for you.