People meet and disperse, quarrel or live in peace and harmony. They are all different and not similar to each other. But no matter how the relationship develops for a particular couple, there will always be one common detail between them that can ruin their whole life. Her name is jealousy. At first, it is completely invisible, then, as an insect bite, it occasionally begins to disturb, or even completely overshadows the eyes and can lead to sad consequences. To prevent this from happening, we will try to understand one of the most pressing issues — how to learn not to be jealous of your husband?
Classics of the genre — the wife is jealous of her husband
A greasy dressing gown, lambs curlers walking on the head and a rolling pin in hand. This is how most jokes depict wives who meet their faithful. And husbands are late home every now and then, come with someone else’s lipstick on their shirt, a little tipsy, or don’t come at all. And it would be funny if it were not true, which has long been overgrown with all sorts of jokes. And it seems that wives have always been jealous and will be jealous, and husbands have always given reasons and will give them. However, there is one BUT in this situation. If you look into the depths of the problem, husbands do not give rise to jealousy as often as it seems. And almost every woman who complains: “I’m jealous of my husband — for my mother-in-law, for my ex-wife, for his sister,” etc., should actually look for the causes of this feeling in herself. And the first thing to start with, when deciding how to stop being jealous of a husband, is a walk through your mind and eliminating self-doubt and in your lover.
How not to be jealous of your husband?
Many ladies will surely be outraged. Indeed, how to stop experiencing mental anguish if I am jealous of my husband for friends to whom he devotes more time, jealous of my husband for an ex-girlfriend who strives to spoil our relationship, jealous of my husband for his mother, who does not particularly favor me and in general I have a lot of reasons to be jealous. At this stage of thinking, it is best to stop and reflect. Jealousy appears at the place where it cracks trust and self-confidence. In other words, the real causes of jealousy are not the reasons given by the faithful, but the banal fear of losing a breadwinner and sponsor, fear of loneliness, fear of being left without support, of being misunderstood, etc. How to deal with this and stop being jealous of not only the real but and ex-husband? This will help in several ways:
- The main trouble of all women is far-fetched images and fantasies. Nothing terrible has happened yet, and we have already drawn ourselves the worst thing that we could. The husband did not even have to commit unseemly acts in his head, but the picture of the completed act of treason is already firmly sitting in our head. To get rid of this bad habit, it is important to learn how to distract yourself from jealousy:
- take a bath with herbs and delicious oils or a contrast shower. Water helps to relax and distract from oppressive thoughts;
- take up any sport. In the process of training, you will not only be distracted, but also let off steam and accumulated anger. Even despite the fact that it was invented by you;
- meet with friends and family more often. But don’t tell them a word about your relationship with your husband. Remember that your family is sacred and rubbish should not be taken out of the hut in any case.
- Put things in order in your inner world. You are jealous of your man for beauties in short skirts with a model appearance. Have you ever looked in the mirror yourself? And what do you see there? Isn’t it time to go to a beautician, hairdresser, lose a couple of extra pounds or update your wardrobe? If at least one point is not fulfilled by you, then do not be surprised that your missus may turn around after a beautiful stranger. And if you do not like yourself internally, then why should your husband like you? The first and most important thing to do is gain self-confidence and love yourself. Then the fears associated with trust in your man will be an order of magnitude smaller.
- Another important question — what if a man really gives rise to jealousy and has already been almost taken by surprise more than once? In this case, look around yourself again and ask anyone you know how you look. Remember how you behave and whether there is anything in your behavior that repels your loved one from you. If a it’s okay, bring your man to a frank conversation. But don’t make a fuss. Talk frankly and try to figure out exactly what he lacks in your relationship.
And most importantly — try to put yourself in the place of your man. What will it be like for you to constantly feel total distrust and discontent? Remember that each of your attacks of jealousy is another step that brings a man closer to the action in which he is suspected. Respect the freedom and choice of the beloved. Love yourself and be confident in yourself. Then the reasons for jealousy will go away on their own, never becoming real.