The question of how to tell your husband about pregnancy does not concern, probably, only those whose husbands are looking forward to this news. In such families, men and wives run around the doctors and under the toilet door, while the test is being done, they are on duty. But everyone else has to think about how to tell her husband about the pregnancy and be wary of his reaction to this.
How to tell your husband about pregnancy?
- Many women do not think about how to tell their husband about pregnancy, they just grab the phone and tell their husband in a happy voice about the happiness that has fallen on their family. This method has both its advantages and disadvantages. The main advantage is that you can tell a man about pregnancy as soon as you know. Well, the disadvantages include the fact that you will not see his reaction.
- Therefore, it is preferable to tell your husband about the pregnancy in person, looking into his eyes, for example, when he comes home from work. Well, in order for the husband to quickly get out of the stupor and realize that this news is very joyful, speak with a happy expression on your face and the same intonations.
- If you are not sure that the husband will be able to immediately accept this news, start preparing it in advance. For several days in a row, talk about your indisposition, that you have a delay, assume that you are pregnant. Let the man get used to the idea of such an opportunity, maybe even drive you to the test or to the doctor.
How to tell your husband about pregnancy in an original way?
But not everyone likes the standard approach to such an event, I want my husband to remember this moment too. Therefore, future mothers are thinking about how beautiful and unusual it is to tell her husband about pregnancy.
- Invite your husband to a restaurant or organize a romantic candlelit evening at home. Here in such a beautiful setting for delicious food and drinks and make your loved one happy with the news of your pregnancy.
- Don’t want to speak for yourself? Let the husband guess from the hints you left. Someone casually “lets slip” to a friend that she is late for an ultrasound scan, someone makes riddles for her husband, and someone lays out booties, photos of babies and figurines of storks all over the house. Some ladies, apparently the owners of the most slow-witted husbands, put their pregnancy tests on their desktop.
- Some ladies say that the news of pregnancy caused both of them not only great happiness, but also an irresistible desire to celebrate this event in bed. So if you want, you can break the news by dressing up in one of your sexiest outfits. This method is also supported by the fact that men are usually afraid that all the attention of the expectant mother will be switched to the baby, and they will not get anything at all. And with such a look, you will show your husband that, despite the appearance of a child, he is still loved and desired by you, you are ready to think and take care of him too.
- Some creative pregnant women inform their husband about his future paternity for the whole city — they write this good news on the wall of the house opposite or post this message on a billboard, opposite the windows of the house or office of a loved one.
- And the ladies also adopt the masculine way to confess their feelings (or ask for forgiveness), like the inscriptions on the pavement under the windows of the apartment. At night, when a loved one falls asleep, something like “Misha, I’m pregnant!” is written in large letters on the pavement. In the morning, the husband comes to the window, looks down, chuckles in surprise, they say, who is so lucky, then he remembers that he seems to be Misha too. Here you will have an amazing opportunity to watch the change of emotions on the face of your beloved, until it dawns on him that he will soon be called dad.
- If you find out about your pregnancy on the eve of some holiday, you can tell your loved one about it with a gift and a postcard. They packed a gift, and on top was a postcard, in which, instead of congratulations, the cherished news.
- Owners of husbands with a sweet tooth can try to tell them the good news in this way. Put goodies in a vase — sweets, cakes, cookies, and at the very bottom a note that it’s time for your loved one to get used to the new status. Instead of a vase and sweets, there may be a plate with a pie.