Every girl who dreams of getting married represents her chosen one as a loving, gentle and caring man. But life has its own view on such things, and it happens that some find themselves victims of psychological abuse after marriage. Husband — a tyrant is merciless to his partner.
If you find yourself in this situation, don’t give up. Let’s try to figure out what the psychology of such a person is and how to get away from her husband — a tyrant.
No woman is immune from the fact that the handsome prince, whom she fell in love with, in an instant will turn into a monstrous man who will begin to treat her with disdain.
Signs of a husband — a tyrant
Even if you think that your spouse is not capable of being a tyrant, it is still worth knowing about the ten most common symptoms that prove that your husband is a psychological tyrant.
- Your spouse does not allow you to keep in touch with friends and family. Thus, he uses psychological pressure to make you completely belong to him. It is worth noting that the husband — a moral tyrant is able to make every effort to limit your communication with others. He does not want to realize that, in addition to your family life, there must be other types of relationships for you. If you notice this in your partner, then this indicates his tendency to use psychological violence.
- Husband — home tyrant comes up with humiliating nicknames for you, thereby insulting your personality. When he sees your reaction to what was said, he begins to shield himself, blaming everything on your touchiness, offering to take a simpler look at the situation, etc. Intuitively, you may understand that you do not deserve this in your address. But you are afraid to do anything. Such men in most cases seek to convince the victim of their psychological abuse that such an appeal to her is quite normal and the problem lies only in her inability to respond to “harmless jokes”.
- The husband is a tyrant and despot in his life failures most often blames you, but not himself. With the tantrum that he throws, he tries to prove that he is not at all to blame for the problems, declaring that you are the reason for everything. Remember that a clear sign of an unhealthy relationship is an unwillingness to take responsibility, shifting it to others.
- Some domestic despots are prone to alcohol abuse and dependency on drugs. Which sooner or later, but will lead to uncontrollable tendencies and inadequacy in the behavior of a man.
- He seeks to instill fear in you by intimidating and humiliating you. Consider breaking up if your spouse specifically puts you in a dangerous situation, thus showing you his own collection of weapons. By this he says that, if necessary, he will not hesitate to use it.
- If you still neglect his ban on seeing friends, he is able to punish you for the time that you spent without him. A tyrant husband begins to threaten you, scream, and is capable of worse methods, simply because you do not always devote yourself to him.
- Such men demand to be treated like an aristocracy. He sees you as a slave.
- Emotional sadists are morbidly jealous. No matter how strange it may sound, but he is jealous of you not only to your environment, but also to plans and dreams. And all because he cannot control both the spiritual and material aspects of your life.
- With the help of their emotions, despots try to control their women. If you did not do what he likes, he will begin to threaten, hinting that he will leave you. Tries to make you feel guilty.
- Unreasonable jealousy and tantrums sooner or later, but turn into the use of physical force against you. And you should not even think about how to live with a tyrant husband. Walk away before he cripples you.
How to deal with a tyrant husband?
If, nevertheless, you are unlucky, and a loving husband has become a tyrant, then you should resist his influence as much as you can. If he only talks about your shortcomings, then remind him that she needs a spouse for admiration, and you yourself will see your own shortcomings. If that doesn’t work, then don’t be upset about his bad mood. Always have a set amount of money with you. Take care of yourself.
In case you are tired of resistance, run away from such a spouse. These people rarely change.
So, if your husband is a tyrant, don’t let yourself be humiliated. You are a woman, unique and priceless. Take care of your life and do not allow anyone to cripple it.