For every newlywed, every detail of the image is important, from the dress to the accessories. A bridal bouquet of peonies is a stylish trend of recent seasons, which will be a worthy completion of the outfit. Compositions are created in various variations.
How to choose a bouquet of peonies?
Peonies are beautiful flowers that gardeners are used to seeing in summer cottages. When organizingcelebrations, varieties are gaining popularity. To choose a chic bouquet of peonies that will not wither during the celebration, you should remember these tips:
- buy peonies with fully opened buds is not worth it. Flowers will last no more than a week. It is allowed to make a bouquet of blooming and half-blooming flowers;
- the stem of the flower is selected dense and thick. If the element is too thin, then the peony will quickly wither;
- the cut is preferably green. A dark color indicates that the plant has been in the water for too long;
- it is necessary to feel the lower inflorescences and check for elasticity. Otherwise, the peony will quickly wither.
It is worth noting that color also matters:
- white and cream flowers speak of purity and purity of intentions.
- pink hues show tender love, appreciation and gratitude.
- purple-raspberry bridal bouquet of peonies symbolizes wealth and prosperity.
- coral flowers are ideal for summer, show joy and good mood.
Bouquet of white peonies
The ideal solution for a celebration is abouquet of white peonies:
- flowers are relevant for young girls. Beautiful flowers are recommended to be combined with roses or daffodils, which will harmonize in shade;
- it is allowed to add small reeds to the bride’s bouquet of white peonies. It will turn out a beautiful option that will harmoniously complement the image of the newlywed;
- there is an addition with sprigs of greenery and ferns. White color goes well with greenery. The snow-white shade speaks of purity and purity, and the sheets of additional decor set off the base and bring a touch of freshness.
Bouquet of pink peonies
An option that looks royal is a pink peonies bridal bouquet. Flowers show tender love and warm romantic feelings. Stylists distinguish varieties:
- non-terry. the most “non-fluffy” flowers, which have only 5–10 petals, evenly surrounding the pistil and stamens. Differ in spreading foliage;
- Japanese. They have unusual stamens, the lower part of which is painted in the same color as the petals. Form a fluffy pompom;
- anemone. The main emphasis is on the shape of the petals. In the outer circle, they are larger and lop-sided, and narrow and decrease towards the center. In loose form, the peony is very similar to a tea rose;
- semi-double. Flowers seem to consist of several layers. Blooming buds look airy and light;
- terry. Large flowers that look great. Due to the color, it is allowed to make a bridal bouquet of pink peonies, consisting of several flowers.
Bouquet of red peonies
A bride’s bouquet of red peonies looks truly chic, which are incredibly beautiful and speak of passionate love. In the composition, the base can be combined with the following components:
- peony of a red-coral shade is ideally combined with carnations and geyher;
- decorative bow. Plant heads will look chic in any composition;
- a luxurious bouquet of peonies looks great with sage. It is allowed to create a composition with poppy or bells;
- flowers look beautiful against the background of tulips, zinnias and daffodils;
- in autumn, it is allowed to make a bouquet of peonies, phloxes, asters and chrysanthemums for a wedding;
- the combination made with roses looks advantageous. It is allowed to beat the combination with hydrangea.
Bouquet of purple peonies
An interesting solution — purple peonies, the bride’s bouquet will attract admiring glances:
- this is a good option for passionate and purposeful newlyweds. Flowers of this shade speak of a deep feeling and devotion, respect for each other;
- it is allowed to combine dark purple flowers with more delicate lilac, pink and white;
- it is important to remember that you should not overdo it with bright accents. You need to take a couple of dark flowers and surround with light buds.
The options that represent the bride’s bouquet of purple peonies are as follows:
- ball or round. A popular shape, great for the main variety of flowers. To create a composition, not fully opened buds are taken, which are placed in a spiral. For an ideal ball, terry types are needed, and the voids are filled with hydrangeas, small inflorescences, greenery and other decorative elements;
- hemisphere. This form is close to the first, but the lower part of the composition is not laid out with flowers. The stems are as important as the inflorescences. A versatile option that blends harmoniously with most styles of dresses;
- structural option. Compositions give a certain form. Naturalness and slight negligence are popular;
- Cascade. Another name is drop down. The upper part is often presented as a hemisphere, collected from large and blossoming flowers. At the bottom, the composition lengthens, and the inflorescences become smaller. Such interpretations are well suited for boho weddings;
- a tiny composition called tussy-moussi. This is a natural and beautiful option that will go well with a laconic dress.
Bouquet with yellow peonies
A lush yellow peonybouquet will fit well into the style of an autumn or lemon celebration:
- the main thing is to make such a combination that will stand out against the background of the overall composition, but at the same time will not be too intrusive and flashy;
- the main advantage is that the yellow varieties look noble, go well with other flowers and plants, help create an accessory in any style;
- it is worth remembering that these are seasonal flowers that are difficult to find in autumn. However, some companies offer varieties even in winter. It is recommended to keep the plants warm, they are afraid of frost. Under normal conditions, peonies remain fresh for up to 2.5 weeks.
Wedding bouquet of beige peonies
Stylists recommend choosing a beige, not white, beautiful bouquet of peonies for a wedding, as it goes better with festive dresses:
- beige flowers can be included in compositions of red or pink, peach tones. The addition will bring romantic and gentle notes;
- it is allowed to combine beige with greenery and other decorative elements.
Blue bridal bouquet with peonies
A popular novelty that newlyweds like is a blue bridal bouquet with peonies:
- the composition can be supplemented with any thematic decor or other colors to match;
- we must not forget that the trend is on naturalness;
- if desired, you can try to combine the main elements with orchids. It will turn out a luxurious gentle option that will fit into thelook.
Bouquet of peonies with eucalyptus
A bride’s bouquet of white peonies with greenery, presented in the form of eucalyptus, looks truly unsurpassed:
- it is a plant that symbolizes life. Eucalyptus is presented in different versions: dusty gray, fresh green, large, neat;
- eucalyptus has a characteristic bright smell that makes the accessory voluminous and helps to delineate its boundaries. The composition becomes complete and neat. For the ideal, it is recommended to select lush, but visually slightly blurry flowers;
- eucalyptus fits both in a classic accessory and in a cascading one. It is allowed to change not only the size of the leaves, but also the shade. The finished composition will fit well into the wedding.
Bouquet of peonies and roses
A harmonious combination is a bouquet of peonies and spray roses:
- it is advisable to combine the main elements with elegant and graceful peony roses. A popular variety is David Austin, which is characterized by beautiful buds and an incredible aroma;
- often such roses fit into pastel compositions or vintage celebrations. Flowers are not only beautiful, but also resistant to various influences. However, such accessories are not suitable for winter weddings.
- both round and cascade accessory are relevant. With original non-standard variations, it is recommended to be careful.
Bouquet of peonies and daisies
The bride’s bouquet with daisies and peonies looks cute and romantic:
- a small delicate flower is popular and in demand. Ideally combined with the main elements, allowing you to play on the contrast between large and small flowers;
- the meaning of chamomile is carelessness, contact with nature, naturalness. The variety speaks of the sincerity of romantic dreams, a reliable feeling, is responsible for innocence and purity;
- chamomile organically fits into the celebration in the style of boho, rustic, provence.
Wedding bouquet of peonies and hydrangeas
A bouquet of hydrangeas and peonies looks airy and interesting:
- fluffy balls, including many different flowers, go well with the main elements. The meaning of hydrangea is sincerity, trust and hope. Due to this, the variety is a welcome guest in the composition;
- in combination with the base, the hydrangea serves as a frame, not a central element. It is allowed to add lilacs, daffodils, irises;
- a delicate accessory will turn out from white, pinkish or cream flowers tone on tone.
Bouquet of peonies and gypsophila
A gentle and sophisticated variation will be a bridal bouquet of peonies and gypsophila:
- a kind of flower resembles tiny drops of dew. The language of flowers speaks of purity of heart, sincerity and happiness;
- outwardly, gypsophila resembles bells or carnations, some varieties look like a rose;
- due to the large number of shades, it is really possible to choose the option that fits into a particular accessory.
Peonies with chrysanthemums in a bouquet
When creating a bouquet with peonies and other flowers, stylists recommend paying attention to chrysanthemums — beautiful flowers that are considered noble:
- chrysanthemum symbolizes strong bonds and prosperity in life;
- There are many shades of chrysanthemums, flowers are easy to tint, so it will turn out to make interesting accessories.
Bouquet of peonies and eustoma
The embodiment of elegance and sophistication — abouquet of peonies and eustoma:
- initially, eustoma did not have a significant number of bright colors and shapes, but over time, breeders brought flowers of various shades;
- eustoma is often used incompositions. It helps to maintain a beautiful look, perfectly complementing the accessory.
Wedding bouquet of peonies and freesias
The original bridal bouquet of peonies, complemented by freesias, will become the personification of trust, admiration and respect:
- freesia has a delicate aroma and a beautiful lacy shape;
- since freesia has many possible shades, the variety will serve as an ideal frame for fluffy large peonies;
- it is allowed to make an accessory from flowers of different types, but of the same tone.
Wedding bouquet of peonies and orchids
Orchid is an elegant flower, meaning fidelity and elegance, well-being. The variety will harmoniously complement the delicate bouquet of peonies:
- interesting two-tone colors will help create unsurpassed combinations. However, the snow-white monochrome version looks unsurpassed;
- orchids fit chic into cascading accessories. If you want to keep them for a long time, it is recommended to put the flowers separately at the end of the celebration.
Wedding bouquet with lilies of the valley and peonies
Lily of the valley is a delicate and graceful flower that fits perfectly into the most beautiful bouquet of peonies:
- lilies of the valley can become a worthy frame for accessories that have a snow-white or cream shade. Additional decor will emphasize the purity and innocence of the intended design;
- lilies of the valley can be entered into romantic accessories made in pale pink, blue tones. The addition of greens is welcome.