The witness is the main assistant of the groom and helps him in all pre-chanfashion.store/wp-content/uploads/ chores. He takes up his powers from the moment the bachelor party is prepared and arranges for the groom a scenario of farewell to his former life.
The role of a witness at a wedding
- Suit and accessories. The witness is responsible for the presence of a boutonniere for the groom and a bouquet for the bride. Before going to the groom, he must stop by the flower shop and pick up all the necessaryflower attributes. By the set time, the best man should arrive at the groom’s house and help him prepare for theceremony.
- Rings and passports. The duties of a witness at aare to keep thedecorations and documents. In the pre-chanfashion.store/wp-content/uploads/ turmoil, the newlyweds can forget any detail, but the “right hand” is always on the alert. It is the witness who controls the organization of all preparations and reminds the hero of the occasion of important details.
- Decorations. On the day of the wedding, the witness helps the groom decorate the cars. Each should contain champagne or wine with glasses, napkins, sweets and a corkscrew. The witness seats all the guests in cars and controls the movement of drivers.
- ransom. What does a witness do at a wedding? Together with the witness, he comes up with a scenario for the ransom of the bride. Prepares various banknotes, sweets, wine, fruits, nice trinkets, songs or dances. These gifts will help pay off the bridesmaids. At the ransom, the witness morally supports the groom and entertains the guests.
- MARRIAGE REGISTRY. Ensures that a symbolic congratulation with champagne and sweets takes place in the banquet hall of the registry office. Also prepares small coins, flower petals, rice, etc. for the exit of the newlyweds from the registry office. After that, he agrees with the drivers about the direction of the trip and seats the guests in cars.
What should awitness do?
- Restaurant. The witness must seat the guests in the restaurant. Try to prepare nameplates so that guests can be accommodated immediately and without problems. This approach is very respectful towards the guests. If anyone has problems with accommodation, the witness should quickly sort it out.
- Organization. What other duties does a witness have at a wedding? The evening passes under his full guidance. Unbeknownst to everyone, he orders and gives instructions to the attendants.
- Scenario. If there is no toastmaster at the celebration, the witnesses lead the celebration together. Prepare the script and outstanding entertainment competitions in advance. Remember that during their conduct, all guests should feel as comfortable as possible. If someone gets uncomfortable, correct the situation.
- Help. The groom’s witness at theis looking for the missing bride and redeems her. He does 80% of the work in this case for the young husband. It can be said that the task of finding the bride lies entirely with the witness, since the groom may be confused. Also, the witness should accept gifts and place them in the right place.
- Completion. The “right hand” always leaves last. The newlyweds will leave immediately after the end of the banquet, and the witness must take care of the gifts. His main task at the end of the evening is to say goodbye to the guests and make sure that nothing is forgotten in the restaurant. A good witness will be able to adequately complete the holiday and settle all organizational issues.
During the preparation for the wedding, share all the responsibilities with the witness. Your costumes must match. At the time of the wedding, it would not hurt to become the most incendiary couple and make the holiday unforgettable.