The organization of ais one of the most important stages, but few people attach special importance to the design of the seating arrangements for guests at this celebration. Each person has his own character traits, and therefore the question arises: “How to place people at the same table, let’s say, “motley” in nature, without spoiling the festive mood, both for yourself and for those invited?”
Guest seating plan
Statistical studies conducted by British scientists have shown that 80% of guests prefer carefully thought-out seating arrangements.
It is worth noting that if you stick to seating in specific places, this has the following positive aspects:
- service staff easily finds people who need to bring special dishes;
- it is easier for the organizer to create a pair;
- the most honorable persons are placed in the right places.
So, stick to the following seating plan:
- Either you sit next to people you know each other, or, in order to expand someone’s social circle, you seat them with new people. Remember that it is easier to find a common language with someone who is close to you in terms of age or when you are united by some interests.
- Toddlers sit with their parents, older children can sit separately.
- Scatter the guests at different tables, who, it would seem, are difficult to put together with someone, but do not group such “complex” people together.
- Pay attention to the shape, size, and location of each table. It should be located so that it is not difficult for the waiters to serve each person. In no case do not block the doorway with furniture, especially when it comes to an emergency exit.
- Does your room have a large area, and there are up to 100 guests? Then put all the tables in one corner of the room, and try to skillfully decorate the rest of the space.
- The round table seats about 10 guests.
- Be sure to tell your guests which tables they are sitting at. To do this, there must be a seating table in front of the entrance.
- Guest cards with the name of the guest or his number, according to the escort card (a card with the name of the invited person and the number of the table at which he is sitting), should be placed on the table.
- The seating table assumes the presence of a list of the names of those invited in alphabetical order, along with an indication of the table number.