A silkis often called a nickeland, despite the fact that this is far from being an anniversary, it should be celebrated on a grand scale. This year the holiday is based on mutual understanding of partners and on the preservation of feelings between them. In America, recently this milestone of living together has begun to be called a pearl wedding. If you compare silk, pearls and nickel, then all materials are very valuable and require good care, so it is not surprising that they are the symbols of this anniversary.When is the silkcelebrated?
This holiday is celebrated by married couples who have lived together for 12 years. Silk and nickel, which are the symbols of this date, have a shine, but only if they are looked after and cherished. The same thing happens with families who have crossed the 12-year milestone, only those couples who respect and protect each other throughout the entire time retain love. Relationships with silk have in common that partners deserve the right to a comfortable and beautiful life.Silktraditions
If you decide to celebrate this event with friends, then invite only the closest people to whom you will be truly happy to celebrate. On this day, it is recommended to visit places with which your couple has memories, for example, where the husband proposed, where you first kissed, where you celebrated your wedding, etc. Such an unusual route will certainly immerse you in memories and help you feel young and in love again.
If you decide to celebrate a silkat home, then before the celebration you need to prepare well. It is important to clean all items in the house that are made of nickel, pearl or silk.Possible celebration scenarios
- festive tea party. Since a large number of devices for preparing and drinking this drink are made from nickel, this option is ideal for the 12th anniversary. Buy several types of tea and prepare various desserts. You can invite married couples with children to a nickel wedding.
- Silk passions. If you decide to spend this holiday together, you can use the theme of Scheherazade. Buy silk bedding, light candles and turn on oriental music, in general, create the most romantic atmosphere. You can smoke a hookah together, drink wine and eat fruits, and end the evening with a passionate night of love.
- Holiday in nature. Since nickel is considered a natural resource, on this day you can go for fresh air, a picnic or a barbecue. The day can be spent together or invite friends.
When you’re invited to a silk wedding, it’s important to choose the right gift to match the theme of the occasion. There are many gift options that you can give to a married couple who have passed such a milestone:
- Various kitchen sets and appliances that are made of nickel.
- Things, accessories and decor items made of silk. It can be a scarf, a bedspread, bed linen and much more.
- Today you can find a large assortment of paintings that are embroidered with silk threads.
- A wonderful gift for spouses on this day will be nickel jewelry, for example, bracelets, rings, etc.
To hold the celebration in accordance with all the rules, it is recommended to follow some rules:
- For a silk wedding, as many flowers are given as the number of years the family relationship lasts. It is best to choose peonies, mallows or petunias.
- The ideal color for this date is fiery red.
- If you want to buy or give jewelry, then choose options with opal, pearls, apatite or green jade.