Probably, every girl, dreaming of a wedding, imagines a beautiful holiday — a chic dress, a limousine, happy looks from her parents and slightly envious girlfriends, a wonderfully decorated banquet hall and delicious treats. But few of us think about how to make the perfect wedding, so preparing for a happy event makes many people panic.
One of the stumbling blocks for a couple is the choice of the day for the wedding. Let’s look at a few ways to choose the perfectdate.
- The first way is the easiest. You just need to find out what time of the year you both like. For example, are you both fans of spring? Then any day of the 3 months of this wonderful time of the year could be the perfect time for your wedding. Just remember that according to popular beliefs, you need to play aon Sunday or Friday, but Tuesday and Wednesday are not the best choice.
- Many want to see a “beautiful” date in the marriage certificate: 12/20/2012, 10/13/13, etc. But from the point of view of numerology, such a choice can be dangerous. Such a combination of numbers carries the energy of destruction, and therefore marriage can be very problematic.
- Those who honor Astrology can make an astrological portrait (of their own and future spouse) and calculate the ideal date for marriage. If for some reason this is not possible, then you should at least look at the lunar calendar. On 3–5, 8–9, 12–14 and 19–20 lunar days, acannot be played.
- Numerologists also have their own way of choosing the ideal date for marriage. It is necessary to add up all the digits of the birthday of each of the future spouses separately, and the addition must be continued until a single digit remains. Next, the two resulting numbers also need to be added up, the resulting result will be the idealdate.
How to prepare the perfect wedding?
Once you have decided on the date of the wedding, you can start organizing the holiday. Let’s discuss the main points of preparation.
- The perfect place for a wedding. There are many options to weed out the extra ones, try to see the whole image of your wedding. After that, look for places that meet your desires and are affordable. Do not give up desire, considering its execution too expensive. If desired, even an ordinary dining room can turn into a hall of a medieval castle. Do not forget about the number of guests and the rules of conduct in the room you rent.
- Do not get hung up on trifles, it is still impossible to foresee everything. Yes, and they seem critical only at the time of preparation, and if youris not evaluated by the media, then it’s okay that the color of the napkins will be slightly different from the shade of the tablecloth.
- Don’t be afraid to improvise. If something does not go according to plan, there will be no disaster. No one but you knows what your ideal looks like, and therefore a little improvisation will be to the taste of the guests.
- Of course, the excitement on this day is inevitable, but still you should try to relax and enjoy your holiday. Do what you want, and do not obey the requirements of society. The main thing is that you and your loved one are now one family and this fact can no longer spoil or change anything.
But the unrest lies in wait not only for the newlyweds, the future marriage also throws up a difficult task for their guests. You also need to choose an outfit suitable for the holiday, and figure out how to present a new family. Well, for the perfectyou need the perfect gift. So what could it be?
- For a couple who are just starting to live together and have not yet had time to acquire everything necessary, all sorts of household “utilities” will do. It can be dishes, linens, interior items and art objects. True, you need to be careful with the last two points, there is a chance not to guess with their preferences for arranging their home.
- Those who do not experience difficulties with household items can be given pleasure, an impression. These can be certificates to a spa, tickets to a concert of your favorite artist, a flight in a hot air balloon, etc.
- However, the most common type of gift is money. They can be presented in an envelope, or you can connect your imagination and build a money tree or a bouquet of money, pack banknotes in the form of sweets and put them in a beautiful candy box.
Happy wedding, great gifts and perfect guests!