When you just started dating, everything was fine: beautiful courtship, romantic walks, your whole life seemed like a fairy tale, because you met a real prince! He was smart and gallant, and from the moment you first met you felt that this guy had serious intentions. However, after marriage, everything changed: now he is not a prince, but a miser, and not a gallant young man who respects any choice of the lady of his heart, but a domestic tyrant who has imprisoned his wife in the iron grip of his ego, which he asserts at her expense: then you can’t, don’t wear it, make your bed differently, think the way I said, don’t go to your friends, lock yourself up at home and forget about everything that doesn’t concern the family.
How to live with a tyrant husband?
A tyrant in the family is a big problem, because in this case, his partner constantly suffers humiliation and moral pressure. The role of the oppressor can also be played by a woman who is socially and morally stronger than a man, but most often the tyrants in the family are husbands. Living with a tyrant is not an easy task, but if you need to save your family, you can try to get along with him, and if this does not help, then you will have to pack your bags.
- How to talk to a tyrant? It is better not to talk to him: either be silent or give orders. Find your strong position in any situation, and, starting from it, object to his nit-picking. She washed the dishes badly, but it didn’t suit him? — Let him wash himself. Not allowed with friends in a cafe? — well, let a crowd of women show up at your house just when he wants solitude and tranquility. Put him in terrible psychological conditions just like he did you.
- How to deal with a tyrant? Your demeanor should be tougher than his. After all, you are not a little girl who cannot respond with an offensive word or deed, but an accomplished person who will not allow herself to be disrespected. Learn to keep your promises, watch for his shortcomings and reproach. Let him feel himself in your role for several months, and then you can sit down together and agree. Your task is to break his personality, as he seeks to do it with you.
What to do if you got a tyrant husband?
Unfortunately, it is only necessary to fight such a husband with the same methods that he uses. Become bolder and copy his actions, words, demeanor. Men also have homework, and if, for example, he is used to meticulously studying the result of your work, then hurry up next time to play the whole investigation: is the nail hammered in correctly? And after that, organize a concert with reasoning, what clumsy hands he has, what a “well done” his dad is, that he did not teach his son the male craft, etc.
However, before you start getting rid of a tyrant man, work on your strong-willed qualities in order to be able to bring him to the point where he realizes that he is behaving terribly.
How to get away from a tyrant’s husband?
If it was not possible to change him and all attempts only caused him great aggression, then it means that you need to leave. However, this is also not easy, because tyrants are very stubborn and consider their loved ones to be something like life-long slaves who should always be near and with army readiness to obey.
So, how to get rid of a tyrant’s husband:
- do not try to please him, deliberately arouse antipathy;
- neglect what he appreciates in you, behave coldly and remain silent;
- say you don’t love him;
- pack your things, take the kids and file for divorce, getting a job and housing in advance.
How to recognize a tyrant?
In order not to accidentally marry a tyrant, pay attention to the character of the man and his profession:
- There are often tyrants among military people, especially those who do not occupy high positions: these people obey at work all their lives, and it is not surprising that at home they want to be commanders. Nevertheless, among these people sometimes there are wonderful family men, reliable and faithful spouses who will not leave you in difficult times, are not afraid of dirty work and are very smart.
- If a young man at the first meeting insists that you give up something (for example, a bad habit) and tries to limit it, then he is a potential tyrant.
- Even if a man knows how to disguise his tyrannical inclinations well, then you can notice some “manners” already at the first meeting: for example, deciding which movie to watch or which way to go to the cinema is important for a tyrant to choose on his own to demonstrate his dominance.
The forecast of relations with a tyrant depends on how much a woman will be able to defend her rights and prove that her word is not the last. Take an example from cats: soft tender paws do not mean defenselessness, because claws are hidden in them, which are always ready to punish the offender.