Wedding shoes for the bride, harmoniously complementing the outfit, become an indispensable attribute of the main holiday in the life of every girl. Models are selected depending on individual preferences and on the style of the dress. Shoes are presented in a variety of options, among which any woman will find the perfect fit for her.
How to choose wedding shoes?
Every girl wants to buy dream shoes for her wedding. To create an organic image, stylists advise following these recommendations:
- harmonious composition. Shoes should be chosen in the same style as the dress. Spectacular stilettos will go well with a classic or luxurious glamorous outfit. Ballet shoes without a heel will fit into a boho or rustic style;
- The main criterion when choosing shoes is comfort. The bride should take into account that she will have to spend the whole day on her feet, so you need to be self-confident when choosing a high hairpin. An elegant and comfortable heel-glass is able to act as a worthy alternative. An excellent solution is to purchase two pairs for the official registration of marriage and a festive banquet;
- heel height. Mini dresses look great with high heels, and you can choose low-heeled shoes along with the floor;
- seasonality. For summer, it is allowed to choose the most open models, but in the cold season, closed shoes resembling ankle boots are preferred;
- shoes are recommended to be broken in in advance so that the legs get used to new shoes and to feel more confident at the celebration;
- it is recommended to buy wedding shoes for the bride in the afternoon. The size will be chosen more accurately, because by the evening the legs tend to swell;
- the color scheme, which is matched to the tone of the dress, is a couple of shades different from the outfit, or a cardinally contrasting one is taken. The choice depends on the characteristics of the image.
Wedding shoes with low heels for the bride
Convenience and comfort during the festive event will be provided by women’s low-heeled shoes for the wedding:
- the model is ideal for a long floor-length dress that hides shoes, for a boho outfit;
- the heel is made narrow or wide stable. The shape is used square, uniform along the entire length, expanding or tapering downwards, kitten-hill, glass;
- An interesting solution is wedding low shoes for the bride, complemented by a contrasting heel. For example, snow-white shoes are complemented by a silver heel decorated with sequins.
Wedding shoes for the bride with high heels
The highlight of the image can be wedding shoes for the bride, containing a high heel:
- the model will be a godsend for young ladies who want to visually give themselves growth, to complement dresses that have a mini or midi length;
- both the stud and the stable thickened heel have a significant height;
- high-heeled wedding shoes are made in monochrome or using contrasting details, for example, decorating the heel with rhinestones;
- An additional advantage is the presence of a platform in the front, which will provide an opportunity to choose a higher heel height and provide comfortable walking.
Wedding shoes for the bride with thick heels
An extremely comfortable option would be comfortable wedding shoes for the bride, containing a thickened heel:
- the element has an even shape or a trapezoid, expanding downwards;
- women’s wedding shoes are made closed or with an open toe and heel, like sandals;
- the toe of the shoe is made sharp or rounded;
- it is allowed to decorate the heel with decor: cover it with shiny sequins or rhinestones.
Wedding shoes without a heel for the bride
An organic addition to dresses made in the style of boho or rustic will be wedding shoes for the bride, in which there is no heel:
- often models are made in the form of ballet shoes, but they are also found in open versions that have a design like sandals;
- very beautiful wedding shoes are richly decorated with beads located over the entire surface. Pearl threads wrap around the ankle and serve as an additional decoration;
- ballet flats with a lace openwork top look interesting;
- an incomparable solution — satin shoes, reminiscent of ballerina pointe shoes and containing ribbons tied around the ankles in the form of bows.
Wedge shoes for a wedding
Another comfortable type of footwear is white wedge shoes for a wedding:
- a similar design will be an excellent alternative to a heel, give extra growth and provide a stylish look;
- perfect wedding shoes allow for a variety of designs. It is allowed to make a wedge heel contrasting, for example, silver, which stands out against the general background;
- a popular decor is rhinestones laid out on the surface of the wedge. The opposite trend is a smooth plain wedge and rhinestone decoration on the upper part;
- shoes are often presented in a closed version, there are models that contain a cutout in the front in the area of u200bu200bthe fingers.
Wedding platform shoes for the bride
If you want to visually give extra growth, platform shoes for a wedding will be a godsend:
- often the detail is combined with a high stable heel. Due to the presence of a platform located in the front, it will be easier to walk, while the girl will become 2–3 cm taller;
- the platform is hidden or stands out against the general background. In the latter case, the item can be decorated with decor, for example, patterns lined with rhinestones.
Pumps for a wedding
A win-win solution — wedding pumps for the bride, presented in a classic version:
- there are models with high heels or low stable heels;
- boats look elegant even in a monochrome laconic version, without the presence of decorative elements;
- a bright image will help to embody boats, the surface of which is covered with sequins or rhinestones;
- the highlight will be a bow located in the heel area and acting as an accent detail.
Open shoes for a wedding
In the hot summer season, open shoe models are indispensable:
- products that open the toe will provide an opportunity to demonstrate a beautiful pedicure;
- there are shoes with an open heel for a wedding, but with a closed toe;
- the most open shoes, reminiscent of sandals, are also welcome. It looks interesting kind of shoes, consisting of straps intertwined;
- products are decorated with rhinestones, lace openwork details, pearl threads clasping the ankle.
Transparent wedding shoes
A weightless airy effect will be given by women’s wedding shoes to the bride, made in a transparent version:
- translucent it is allowed to make both the upper part and the heel;
- on a transparent surface, patterns made of pebbles look beautiful. Patterns are made in the form of floral ornaments, bows;
- it is allowed to evenly lay out rhinestones or pearls over the entire surface of the shoe.
wedding shoe color
In recent seasons, colored wedding shoes have been incredibly popular:
- delicate notes in the image will bring cream shoes, which are suitable for romantic outfits, but are contraindicated as an addition to seductive clothes. An ivory, pink, lavender dress is the perfect combination with this shade;
- soft pink will make the image look like a fairy tale;
- peach goes great with an ivory dress;
- powdery brings elegance to the image and is combined with any outfits;
- bright colors are designed for themed weddings and become the choice of brave girls who are not afraid of experiments. The advantage of saturated shades is that they are able to emphasize the character of the girl and show originality;
- flashy shoes often need to be supplemented with other accent details that echo with it: gloves, a belt that make up a bouquet, a wreath. An important point — the tonality of things should be completely identical;
- bright shoes are allowed to echo with the groom’s tie and boutonniere, bridesmaids’ shoes. The result will be an interesting festive ensemble that will make the celebration unforgettable.
Green wedding shoes
Original bright green wedding shoes will perfectly fit into the overall composition:
- successful combination with white, cream, beige outfit;
- shoes echo the greenery on the bouquet, so it looks extremely harmonious;
- the tonality is selected at individual discretion, it is the color of pistachio, olive, grass, emerald;
- it is believed that green is ideal for starting family life, as it is associated with hope and joy;
- green, associated with nature, will perfectly fit into an ethnic wedding.
Beige wedding shoes
A universal solution suitable for any style of outfit — women’s beige shoes for a wedding:
- a neutral tone will be appreciated by young ladies who want to move away from the traditional snow-white color, but are not ready for radical changes like flashy shoes;
- the indisputable advantage of such products is the ability to use them after the wedding;
- the color of the shoes should differ from the skin tone by a couple of tones, without merging with it;
- beige does not require additions, it is allowed to limit yourself only to shoes, without resorting to choosing a belt, gloves and other details of an identical shade.
Blue wedding shoes
A popular solution is beautiful wedding shoes for a blue bride:
- the color represents the purity and freshness inherent in this celebration;
- blue is perfectly combined with both a traditional snow-white outfit and rarely seen colors of dresses: pearl gray, sunny yellow, fresh light green;
- the perfect complement would be the decor on the dress of a heavenly shade.
Red wedding shoes
Girls who want to give a seductive look will appreciate the chic red wedding shoes:
- a mandatory rule is the presence of decorative elements in a dress of a juicy scarlet hue. Belt, gloves, flowers in a bouquet or wreath will serve as such accessories;
- red shoes will be a harmonious addition to a puffy luxurious princess dress or to an outfit made in ethnic style. In the latter case, embroidery of a similar shade is welcome on a snow-white outfit;
- you should refrain from combining red shoes with the same red dress, so as not to overload the image;
- often a fresh scarlet tone is chosen for the celebration. Burgundy is also allowed, but is more suitable for older women who marry in adulthood.
Purple wedding shoes
Lavender wedding shoes are reasonably associated with sophistication and nobility:
- purple is the choice of royalty, so shoes of this color will bring a touch of luxury and sophistication to the image at the same time;
- elegant violet shoes should echo other accent details: a belt on a dress, a bow in a hairstyle, a catchy petticoat, a bouquet;
- tenderness will add a lilac hue, which is magnificent both in a restrained laconic design and with the use of plentiful decor;
- it is worth considering that light lavender is preferable for young ladies, and rich violet for older brides.
Silver wedding shoes
Silver wedding shoes will bring a touch of magic to the image:
- shoes look organic with outfits that have a cold tone. Warm shades are recommended to be treated with caution;
- shoes are made of silver material or generously embroidered with silver sequins;
- shoes can be combined with a silver clutch, a manicure made in a similar color, hairpins in the hair;
- silver shoes look organic with rhinestones decorating the front.
Black wedding shoes for the bride
An extraordinary solution — beautiful wedding shoes for the bride in black:
- not every girl will decide to make such a choice as an addition to a festive outfit. However, with the right selection of shoes, the image will acquire unique elegant notes;
- black shoes will make a spectacular contrast with a light outfit, advantageously set off a red dress. It is allowed to pick up gloves of the same tone for them in order to add a detail to the image that echoes the shoes;
- on a black background, brilliant decor looks advantageous — patterns lined with rhinestones or sequins;
- as a material for making shoes, it is recommended to take exquisite velvet or satin;
- snow-white lace is allowed to be placed on a black background.