Wedding shoes are extremely important and even decisive in creating a stylish and harmonious image of the bride and groom. It depends on what her gait will be, there is an opportunity to add height or make the bow extraordinary and playful.
Wedding shoes 2017
Many design houses have created collections in which shoes for the wedding of 2017 are presented. We can note the following trends that characterize the models:
- the presence of all kinds of decorative elements that give zest and piquancy. Rhinestones, embroidery, feathers, ribbons can serve as decorations. Another way to stand out is to choose a product with a sole that is painted with all sorts of inscriptions and patterns;
- a huge variety of styles that are presented for every taste: from comfortable ballet flats to shoes with very high heels;
- models can be as open as possible, for example, sandals, or cover the foot and ankle if the product is made in the form of boots;
- another interesting design move is wedding shoes with transparent heels that look like glass shoes;
- as for the color scheme, it is extremely diverse, products can be classic snow-white or pastel colors, match the bright theme of the festive party, echo the groom’s bouquet or outfit;
- shoes can be made of different materials: genuine leather, fabric, plastic.
How to choose wedding shoes?
To make the image look veiled and harmonious, it is very important to choose the right wedding shoes for the bride. It should be selected taking into account the following features:
- to be in perfect harmony with the dress, regardless of whether the products are made in similar colors or are contrasting;
- it is necessary to have a comfortable shoe, since the comfort of the newlywed depends on it;
- depending on which models a girl prefers in everyday life, she is able to withstand a long stay in high heels or exceptionally comfortable ballet flats will suit her;
- seasonality plays a certain role: in summer you can afford open sandals, and in winter you should prefer closed styles up to elegantly designed boots;
- the more the dress is decorated, the more concise the wedding shoes should be, and vice versa, simple-style outfits can be complemented with richly decorated and even somewhat fanciful shoes;
- the model should not only be comfortable, a prerequisite is its full compliance with the outfit. A high heel will harmoniously complement any style of dress, but if the product is at a low speed, then it can be combined with a floor-length or medium-length dress, while the young lady should have a slender, toned figure.
Wedding shoes for the bride
The classic and most preferred option for beautiful wedding shoes are shoes. They are represented by the widest range of styles, among which any newlywed will be able to choose for themselves the option in which they will feel as comfortable and natural as possible. Trend models include the following:
- on a thin and high hairpin — the advantage is the ability to create a spectacular image;
- on a stable heel, which can have different heights, are a more comfortable option. The shape of the heel can be thin, rectangular, unusual and extravagant;
- wedding pumps — will be a real salvation in order to withstand a long event, but they are suitable only for slender and tall young ladies.
Stiletto wedding shoes
One of the brightest options is beautiful wedding shoes with stiletto heels. It is designed for brides-fashionistas who love to attract everyone’s attention. Girls who prefer this model should weigh the pros and cons and calculate their strength, since they will have to stay on the hairpin all day. When choosing them, it is recommended to take into account the following points:
- To put the shoes on display, you can choose a dress with an asymmetrical hem, where the front is shorter compared to the back.
- The styles of dresses that should be excluded are products that have a short length or contain a deep neckline. Hairpins will act as a bright accent of the image, so you need to avoid overloading with defiant details.
Flat wedding shoes
For brides who value comfort above all else, shoes for a wedding dress without a heel are designed. They will be indispensable for young ladies who have planned many active events and are going to spend the whole day on their feet. This style is also suitable as a fallback option, which can be changed after the painting ceremony has passed, where you can appear in high heels. Wedding shoes without a heel are presented in the following variations:
- open sandals that are ideal for an airy mini dress with a puffy hem or an empire style outfit;
- pumps — low-heeled wedding shoes that will delight with their lightness, but at the same time add elegance to the image.
Wedge wedding shoes
Stability and comfort are bright, pastel or white wedge wedding shoes. She can have different heights and, if necessary, will make the girl taller and her figure slimmer. You can opt for one of the models that may have the following features:
- the front part can be located on a thin sole or a platform of different thicknesses. In the latter case, the rise of the foot will be more comfortable;
- The wedge heel can be made in various styles: sophisticated and delicate if lace trim is used, or throw if the product is decorated with such extravagant details as spikes or large stones.
Platform wedding shoes
Another interesting variation is women’s wedding shoes, which contain a platform. This detail can be made in different interpretations:
- the platform can be located on the front of the shoes and be complemented by a wide, stable heel, a thin stud or wedge;
- the platform can go evenly along the entire length of the sole, in this case, when worn, it will have the same effect as in low-speed shoes, only at a higher height.
Wedding flats for the bride have incredible comfort and at the same time sophistication. They can become a stylish addition to the image due to the following characteristics:
- the use of spectacular materials, such as satin;
- addition of original decoration elements — these can be ribbons tied at the ankle like pointe shoes, rhinestones and pebbles of various sizes and colors, feathers, beads, beads.
For brides celebrating one of the most important events of their lives during the summer season, we offer comfortable open-top bridal shoes that are ideal for hot weather. There are varieties of models with the following characteristics:
- made in the form of flat sandals;
- on a low or high stable heel, having a rounded or square shape;
- wedding beautiful shoes with thin heels, giving the image elegance;
- can have all sorts of decorative elements: skillfully intertwined straps, decoration with rhinestones and stones, feathers, beads, ribbons.
Wedding boots for the bride are recognized as one of the most extravagant and extraordinary decisions. With their help, you can create an incredibly stylish and memorable image. When choosing an outfit, it is important to consider such nuances:
- since boots are a bright detail in themselves, the dress should contain a minimum of decorative elements so that the image does not turn out to be too defiant;
- the ideal solution would be dresses with an asymmetrical hem or mini;
- depending on the season in which the wedding takes place, boots can be divided into two types: for the warm season, made using openwork weaving, and designed for the cool season, in this case, the products are as similar as possible to ordinary boots that can be decorated with fur and other decor elements.
Sneakers for a wedding dress
One of the most extravagant images is considered to be a wedding dress with sneakers. This combination is designed for girls who are going to create a bold and eye-catching bow. An important nuance that must be taken into account is that young ladies who are happy owners of a graceful toned figure can use a hundred such combinations. You can designate such fashion trends of holiday sneakers:
- they will be the perfect solution for a theme party or for a wedding that involves visiting long-term active events, where you will have to spend a lot of time on your feet;
- snow-white products look the best, but they can also be made in bright colors, combined with the general theme of the wedding;
- with the help of sneakers, you can create not only a daring bow, you can give a touch of romance if you use wide satin ribbons instead of laces.